Help needed - Does anyone know these people??....... (1 Viewer)

David Spragg

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I have 2 customers with orders in various stages of production with whom I've been unable to establish contact for some time. Has anyone had any recent contact with the following?

David Nguyen - last contact a month ago. (might not seem long but I was talking to him daily)
Anthony Racicot - last contact November 2022

I helped David with his art formatting (last contact August 18), but the only contact info I have is his email. I assume the same for you.

Possible David is in Asia and blocked from receiving communications. More worried about Anthony whose last email was with his artwork attached the day after paying for his CSQ order (which we had to skip last time round)

I am buddies with David. I can have him get in touch with you later today.

I helped David with his art formatting (last contact August 18), but the only contact info I have is his email. I assume the same for you.
Also John, I sent you another email a while back about shipping you some sample chips and also making an edit to an inlay that I need to get over to David at CPC. Figured you just had a back log but thought I’d mention it here. Let me know your address and I’ll get you those samples!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom