Hello poker enthusiast's, Captn is a new member and I'm glad to be on forum. (1 Viewer)

Captn

High Hand
Reaction score
Here is the small starburst set I purchased almost 20yrs ago for my cash home games‼️
9A9279B0-BDF4-4882-BA81-2F6E3971C697.jpeg

Hello all, Captn is excited to start a new poker experience.

Trying to get a handle on how forum works. Technology is not my best friend. Cannot wait to be able to get into classified section, looking forward to expand my starbursts.

Trying to get a handle on how forum works. Technology is not my best friend. Cannot wait to be able to get into classified section, looking forward to expand my starbursts.
Welcome to PCF!

Read the welcome PM that you received. All the info is in there or has links to it.

If you enjoyed the black walnut/ambrosia maple chip racks , then the poker table I made from the same wood about 20yrs ago you might appreciate. The first two pics are in my workshop when it was just completed. Took photos with my flip phone back in the day. Lol
8C7B0420-8B7F-429D-A5EE-87760A19DEAE.jpeg

7D6BA440-79E8-49B4-B673-436EB81BB19C.jpeg

Here’s a few pics of top with better clarity
73A284E6-B643-4FE5-BF87-2D7FBB24968A.jpeg
CF2CB01A-57B8-44B1-B9D9-B51BC01706F4.jpeg

Hello and welcome to the forum …
Love the chip racks and your table …
Have fun here ! ! !

Hello and thank you. I’ve been noticing even after I post a reply my count still stands on 8. Seems like an eternity. Not sure how these are tabulated. Need 10 to start purchasing and wanted posts for certain starbursts I’m looking for in classifieds from what I read in forum requirements. Any insite as supporting member? Thx

Hello and thank you. I’ve been noticing even after I post a reply my count still stands on 8. Seems like an eternity. Not sure how these are tabulated. Need 10 to start purchasing and wanted posts for certain starbursts I’m looking for in classifieds from what I read in forum requirements. Any insite as supporting member? Thx
GIFs GIFs and more GIFs…

I show you have 9
Ditto….it really isn’t hard to get more messages. The amount of interesting conversations going on here is overwhelming…before you know it, you’ll be scouring Facebook marketplace for hot dog rollers and office chairs.

Edit…my wife is about to join to start a crochet thread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom