Hello I'm new here (1 Viewer)

Cusor

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I joined poker chip forum, because I'm interested in unique poker chips and accessories, since I play Holdem with my friends from time to time. After I bought my first ceremic poker chip set and some nice playing cards, I came to appreciate the quality and feel of a little bit more premium accessories. I began looking what else is out there. That's my short story.
In the future I want to try clay poker chips like Paulson or classic poker chips.
That's about it what comes to my mind right now :D

Welcome!
As @Fran said, we have a quickly growing German community on here.
What area in Germany are you living in?

Shouldn't be too hard to find a member near you to check out some Paulsons or other high quality chips. Also we have more or less regular PCF home games in the Köln/Düsseldorf area if you're interested to play with a bunch of chip nerds.

I came to appreciate the quality and feel of a little bit more premium accessories. I began looking what else is out there.
And there is a LOT out there :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Willkommen im Club!

Where do you live in germany?

Thank you all for welcoming me to the forum :)

Welcome!
As @Fran said, we have a quickly growing German community on here.
What area in Germany are you living in?

Shouldn't be too hard to find a member near you to check out some Paulsons or other high quality chips. Also we have more or less regular PCF home games in the Köln/Düsseldorf area if you're interested to play with a bunch of chip nerds.
That sounds nice. I only live 30 mins away from Köln. Where can I find the thread and schedule of these home games?

Thank you all for welcoming me to the forum :)

That sounds nice. I only live 30 mins away from Köln. Where can I find the thread and schedule of these home games?
We're using WhatsApp for most of our homegames.
As soon as you have 10 posts here on pcf you can send/receive personal messages.
Just hit me up with your phone number and we'll add you to the group.

We're using WhatsApp for most of our homegames.
As soon as you have 10 posts here on pcf you can send/receive personal messages.
Just hit me up with your phone number and we'll add you to the group.
I swear guys the day I get a company car and don't have to pay the fuel I'll be a regular in your games ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom