Hello from Sweden! (1 Viewer)

Adrian Hansson

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey I am a new member of PCF!

I am a 35 year old Swede who loves to play poker and discovered this forum as I was sweeping the internet for poker chips...a new found fetish of mine!
I am currently looking to buy a set of 500 cashgame chips - preferably in 1-5-20/25-100-500 denominations. Paulsons are on top of my list and hopefully one day I can get hold of one. I really like the look of "World tophat & cane" and "Paulson Noir" set.
Recently I bought a sample set of CPC "atlantic club" and "Majestic" China Clays. They are nice but I seem to fall more for the coloring of Paulsons, they just look so damn sweet!" :)

//Adrian

Welcome!! My wife is Swedish:) I just joined recently as well, and its one of the best communities to be apart of. Great group of people, that may seem prickly at first, but always mean well when educating you on the chip/poker world! For me at least.

Welcome:)

Playing with some stacks right now:)

Attachments

• IMG_0867.JPG
    IMG_0867.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 341
Greetings! Check out the Paulson colors in the resource section. TR Kings have great colors too....

Thank you! I'll make sure to check it out!

Welcome! And prepare your wallet - everyone here is just going to enable you. :)

My father's side of the family is full Swede - my first big chip investment was a set of CPC customs based on family heritage - did a Swedish $1 chip: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/heritage-club-customs-cpc.23676/#post-442249

Wow! That's awesome! I'm actually half French so I can relate to that! I have been thinking alot about making customs as well and I will one day but first I need to get my hand on Paulsons :)

I hope I can manage to find/buy a set before Christmas ( 24th December ) when I usually hold a yearly "After the kids are gone to bed" game with local friends. Like I mentioned before I am looking for a cashgame-set around 500-600 chips. I have a decent budget for this. I will post in the classfields forum when I have the rights to do so :)

Feel free to give me some recommendations if you have any.

Welcome I'm new too trying to buy chips (Paulson Noir) and I'm trying to figure out which random posts I can post something on to get my "10 posts" ... Congrats you are one of them.

Hi and thank you!

I got hold of a 500 set of true Paulson Pharaos! I got lucky and found someone in Sweden close to where I live that sold them. Super good condiiton too! :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom