Hello from Portugal (1 Viewer)

Xzk1

High Hand
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I've been lurking this forum for the past year and just now reminded myself to introduce myself :D

I'm from Portugal, in my 20s, played some online poker years ago and sometimes played home games with my friends.
Looking to start practising again and HOPEFULLY convince my friends to start doing some regular home games again.

Not really looking to collect chips just want sets to play :D

Since we are in our 20s and budget is low we will most likely focus on 5c/10c ( 5$-20$ buy in) and 10c/25c (20$-50$ buy in)

I have a pretty good ideia on what I will buy first , I think the end goal is:

1)China Clays ( Majestics or Royals, will probably go with Majestics because 43mm might be too much, will get samples for both) - This allows me to start without spending much, and see if we can do some regular home games or not, if the games are not that frequent I won't bother upgrading this set). (will focus on cash only for now as its easier for beginners to understand)
2) Custom CPCs ( I will only get this IF the home games become pretty regular, otherwise I will stay with the number 1 option for the time being)

Hopefully this way I won't blow it all on poker chips :)

I have some questions regarding all the micro stakes breakdowns and organizing the games , will probably set up a new topic on that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom