Hello from Central New Jersey (1 Viewer)

SSTB2213

Waiting List
Reaction score
I decided it's about time to host a home game, and stumbled across this site in my attempts to research reasonably priced custom chips. It seems that I need to speak with "Tina." If anyone can point me in the right direction for how group buys work (most likely interested in custom art), as well as how to make the art + associated files, I'd appreciate it.

Welcome from exit 135! Lots of great games and hosts in our state. Take a look at @justincarothers ' vendor thread. He has monthly group buys for both stock and original designs of fully custom ceramic chips.

I decided it's about time to host a home game, and stumbled across this site in my attempts to research reasonably priced custom chips. It seems that I need to speak with "Tina." If anyone can point me in the right direction for how group buys work (most likely interested in custom art), as well as how to make the art + associated files, I'd appreciate it.
As @JMC9389 said we do monthly group buys. This month's is here:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...d-cards-mold-textured-no-mold-06-2024.119700/

Just shoot me a pm if you have any questions

Welcome from an ex-Princeton guy -- RCA Labs, RCA Astro-Electronics, Plasma Physics Lab, living in Princeton, Hopewell, etc.

Can you mail me a pepperoni pizza from Conte's? Please?

Princeton is central Jersey???? That's practically Alabama!!! ;) :p

Welcome to PCF.
Girl GIF

Welcome from an ex-Princeton guy -- RCA Labs, RCA Astro-Electronics, Plasma Physics Lab, living in Princeton, Hopewell, etc.

Can you mail me a pepperoni pizza from Conte's? Please?
Hello, former neighbor! I say Princeton because people have heard of it, but I'm actually in Montgomery- not far from the Hopewell border. JnJ brought us here.

Believe it or not, haven't had Conte's yet, but I recently had Delucia's in Raritan. If I remember correctly, that spot is in Portnoy's top 5.

As @JMC9389 said we do monthly group buys. This month's is here:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...d-cards-mold-textured-no-mold-06-2024.119700/

Just shoot me a pm if you have any questions
Hey Justin, I'm either too dense to figure out how to DM you, or the site has some of my features blocked due to the age of my account. Either way, I'm still trying to wrap my arms around the buying process. Do you recommend I buy sample chips to start? When is the deadline for this buying session?

Hello, former neighbor! I say Princeton because people have heard of it, but I'm actually in Montgomery- not far from the Hopewell border. JnJ brought us here.

Believe it or not, haven't had Conte's yet, but I recently had Delucia's in Raritan. If I remember correctly, that spot is in Portnoy's top 5.
Feels like old home week! When we lived up there, I used to run several Princeton Free Wheelers (bike club) 40-50 mile rides each week from the old Dairy Queen at 518 and Great Road. Some challenging roads out that way, such as the hill on 518 down into -- and up out of -- Lambertville.

If you like thin crust and terrific pepperoni -- the kind that forms little cups that hold the grease -- Conte's is tops. After we moved to DC, we used to come up to visit friends and always carried a few Conte's pizzas back home with us...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom