SOLD Hell Freezes Over Sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That should have said “Post Police”. I cannot type, but I can spot an angry buzzkill asshole when I see one.
I’m the asshole?
Fun and games is all good, but from my perspective, a whole crowd went lord of the flies on this sale, trying to turn it into an auction or convince the seller to sell some other way. Even if it was “a little mess in around” for some people, don’t kid yourself into believing that some people weren’t serious. And it certainly doesn’t set a good example for new people who don’t know any better.
I know things are changing, but I didn’t think we’d stopped respecting each other’s deals. If I’m the asshole for pointing that out, I guess I’ll own that.

200w.gif

I’m the asshole?
Fun and games is all good, but from my perspective, a whole crowd went lord of the flies on this sale, trying to turn it into an auction or convince the seller to sell some other way. Even if it was “a little mess in around” for some people, don’t kid yourself into believing that some people weren’t serious. And it certainly doesn’t set a good example for new people who don’t know any better.
I know things are changing, but I didn’t think we’d stopped respecting each other’s deals. If I’m the asshole for pointing that out, I guess I’ll own that.
And just think I got a ban for kidding around in a sale.... My friends sale! Interesting! GLWS!!!

trying to turn it into an auction or convince the seller to sell some other way
For the record - speaking strictly for me, I wasn't trying to convince the seller to sell some other way. I was making sure he knew his options, for his own best interest. I have no desire to buy his chips myself; as nice as they are, they're not my style and they're outside my budget.

I’m the asshole?

No harm done. I took it as good natured kidding. And never considered changing the ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom