SOLD Hell Freezes Over Sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would cancel this sale and relist as an auction. Despite what some would have you believe you're under no obligation to sell to the first "dibser" or, for that matter, to anyone at all.
He’s not legally bound by it these are the forum rulers at least are they not?

I think there’s an equitable solution that doesn’t shit on the guy who “should” have the right to buy at the advertised price.

The buyer can just offer a buyout to the seller. If he would only have bid up to 1500 at auction, just give the seller the go ahead to list it at 1500, and split the difference between what that and the high bid. It’s not perfect and you could argue the buyer should be entitled to all the “profit” from a potential flip if it was severely undervalued but the whole “dibs pending pics” thing is kind of a grey area.

Whatever Tater offered, I'll go $100 more
:wtf: ;) :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
npeib.jpg

He’s not legally bound by it these are the forum rulers at least are they not?
Nope.

The rules say the sales post has to list a price. The rules don't specify who the seller must sell to, how the seller must decide who to sell to, or that the seller must sell to anyone at all if, ultimately, he chooses not to.

... but better not to have this discussion here. Fish already said what he wants to do.

Next time he’ll freezes over, I will be ready! (Now that I know how to claim chips without photos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom