Have Chinese cards mold replica sets gone too far? (3 Viewers)

Roman mold would be the way to go!

Why doesn’t anyone invent anything new anymore? Damn we got a few dozen graphic designers and hundreds of talented people on this site and all anyone can do is steal dead designs. Berate china all you want, all they are doing is servicing a demand. It’s us that can’t do any better.

Why doesn’t anyone invent anything new anymore? Damn we got a few dozen graphic designers and hundreds of talented people on this site and all anyone can do is steal dead designs. Berate china all you want, all they are doing is servicing a demand. It’s us that can’t do any better.
A cruise boat would be cool similar to the emoji

C mold for chipinla
1685660945405.gif

Last edited:
How come we keep making poker chips 39mm, 43mm and round flat discs? With all the shapes in the universe, why do we keep sticking to this plain, simple shape?
With all the creative people on the site, why hasn’t anyone come up with something new instead if stealing the same boring shapes?

Because we can't agree on anything. And it's all your fault. That's the truth. It's all on you now, sorry.

Alright everyone, run!!!! we left @ekricket holding the bag
giphy (1) (1).gif

Capitalism without ethics is just economic exploitation/slavery. I sincerely hope that you don't mean that the accumulation of wealth justifies any means to do so.
Or capitalism.
Capitalism isn't ethical and never has been.
From the East India Trading Company to the triangle shirt fire to swill milk to Jack Welch capitalism had to be fought and forced to follow ethics.

But also
Anyone got any cool chip pics???

Because we can't agree on anything. And it's all your fault. That's the truth. It's all on you now, sorry.

Alright everyone, run!!!! we left @ekricket holding the bag
View attachment 1144156

Go to town bitches..

Here’s a few off the top of my head

Pac-Man gobbling dots
Playboy bunny head
Chrysler building
Crossed skis
Marijuana leaf/bong

Some other visuals

IMG_0500.jpeg
IMG_0498.png
IMG_0497.jpeg
IMG_0496.png
IMG_0495.jpeg
IMG_0494.gif
IMG_0499.png

The reason people keep falling back on older mold designs, is that we are all used to defining a chip based on what we have seen before. Seeing an old design that is familiar will always win out.
If CPC made a brand new mold of lightning bolts, and new version of the arodie mold, which one do you think would be more popular (and by a HUGE margin)?

The reason people keep falling back on older mold designs, is that we are all used to defining a chip based on what we have seen before. Seeing an old design that is familiar will always win out.
If CPC made a brand new mold of lightning bolts, and new version of the arodie mold, which one do you think would be more popular (and by a HUGE margin)?
Would it be Thor and lightening Bolts?

Ahh I see, grandpa did it like that so it’s all we know now.

You’re free to come up with an entirely new mold, I’m just mentioning that it’s highly unlikely to gain the attention as the classic molds.

Thank you for the permission to continue to pursue this. While you may represent almost everyone on this site, I think there are unexplored avenues that would gain incredibly more attention than any “classic” mold.
But every great idea has to have critics, so don’t go anywhere! You are very critical of others ideas, even if you don’t have any, and that’s a valuable thing in development. Thanks!

Thank you for the permission to continue to pursue this. While you may represent almost everyone on this site, I think there are unexplored avenues that would gain incredibly more attention than any “classic” mold.
But every great idea has to have critics, so don’t go anywhere! You are very critical of others ideas, even if you don’t have any, and that’s a valuable thing in development. Thanks!
IMG_7837.png

I didn’t give you “permission”. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:
Nice reading that far into it.
The fact that you have so little clue as to my background, yet claim to is laughable.
Go fuck yourself.

I didn’t give you “permission”. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:
Nice reading that far into it.
The fact that you have so little clue as to my background, yet claim to is laughable.
Go fuck yourself.

Thank you for your mature assessment and reply. I’m surprised to see it was actually coherent.

So now it’s ok to end posts with that line? Just more sliding down the morally bankrupt slope. Welcome to PCF!

Thank you for your mature assessment and reply. I’m surprised to see it was actually coherent.

So now it’s ok to end posts with that line? Just more sliding down the morally bankrupt slope. Welcome to PCF!
1685727177073.gif

You’re more of an ass than I thought you were.

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

I’m done here. Wasted too much of my life on this exchange.

Pro tip: don’t start shit and you won’t get none.

I just made a simple general comment on the state of things and you turned it into a personal attack. But I’m the villain.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom