Have Chinese cards mold replica sets gone too far? (12 Viewers)

With all this fighting can we get a Tyson mold?
Polish_20230602_131744575.png

"Don't start none, won't be none". Is not keeping up. Was a thing a thing in the 90's-2000's.

A recurrent classic is "fuck around and find out"
Now a new one would be "you don't want this smoke"

Glad to help

Thanks! I don’t try that hard to keep up, it’s still the same old thing whether the newer generation thinks they invented it or not. I’m only using these age tags because they were pushed on me by an aggressor.
For some reason age seems to be a topic the younger generation think they can insult people on, like I would give a fuck how old or young you think I am. Like being younger is somehow better, because you know, old people. Whatever, deride them all you want, if you are lucky you get to be one.
I count myself very fortunate to have lived this long and it’s not something I take for granted.

Thanks! I don’t try that hard to keep up, it’s still the same old thing whether the newer generation thinks they invented it or not. I’m only using these age tags because they were pushed on me by an aggressor.
For some reason age seems to be a topic the younger generation think they can insult people on, like I would give a fuck how old or young you think I am. Like being younger is somehow better, because you know, old people. Whatever, deride them all you want, if you are lucky you get to be one.
I count myself very fortunate to have lived this long and it’s not something I take for granted.
Blame advertisers focusing on the importance of youth for a century plus and the older people shitting on kids/Millennials repeatedly in articles for like a decade plus. Blowback will get ya.

Plus most people can't just be cool.
Be cool Gecko.gif

and the older people shitting on kids/Millennials repeatedly in articles for like a decade plus
Older generations have been shitting on younger generations for as long as I can remember. I was generation X. We were slackers. I’m sure the hippies before us weren’t embraced by their elders.

Blame advertisers focusing on the importance of youth for a century plus and the older people shitting on kids/Millennials repeatedly in articles for like a decade plus. Blowback will get ya.

Plus most people can't just be cool.
View attachment 1144692

I don’t blame the faceless. I pity those that pick this drivel up and then make it a way of life. They have a choice and they choose to let others tell them what’s cool and what isn’t, then they run along with their cheerleader mindset to repeat what the cooler people have told them to say and do.

I don’t blame nor hate them, nor shit on them except as a reflex to their ignorance, but I do I pity them and it makes me very sad.

I’m sure they could use some better people making their decisions for them. Or maybe they could just defer to the younger generation coming up behind them that think they are stupid.

I don’t blame the faceless. I pity those that pick this drivel up and then make it a way of life. They have a choice and they choose to let others tell them what’s cool and what isn’t, then they run along with their cheerleader mindset to repeat what the cooler people have told them to say and do.

I don’t blame nor hate them, nor shit on them except as a reflex to their ignorance, but I do I pity them and it makes me very sad.

I’m sure they could use some better people making their decisions for them. Or maybe they could just defer to the younger generation coming up behind them that think they are stupid.
Jordan Peterson over here.

Wow what’s going on here? (I’m not going back to read multiple pages of bickering)

I’m looking forward to seeing you again in KC @ekricket , even if you do like to yell at clouds

REAL QUESTION

Is there a cards mold/Tina FAQ or QRG somewhere?

I’ve now seen the rhc and scrowns pop up in standalone threads, Justin owns the Tina Greek mold, etc.

Is there a thread with consolidated data? Does anyone have a catalogue with everything they’re offering?

REAL QUESTION

Is there a cards mold/Tina FAQ or QRG somewhere?

I’ve now seen the rhc and scrowns pop up in standalone threads, Justin owns the Tina Greek mold, etc.

Is there a thread with consolidated data? Does anyone have a catalogue with everything they’re offering?
There is one but not current AFAIK given all the recent developments. I doubt highly anyone "owns" any mold despite any assurances given especially one that is a replica of an exisitng mold.

I doubt highly anyone "owns" any mold despite any assurances given especially one that is a replica of an exisitng mold.
This is true in the sense that Tina will sell any design/mold they have without the slightest hesitation. I've ordered two sets directly through her ( after getting permission from the designer here ) but have asked her about others and was told I can order whatever I want.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom