Have Chinese cards mold replica sets gone too far? (9 Viewers)

Paulson: “Top Hat and Cane is trademarked”

$12/hr TPS Attorney: “Yes, but this is ‘Top Hat Cane’. It’s an entirely different thing”
I Recommend You Delete This Post Immediately!.jpeg

Really? I think your example is a little ridiculous. We aren't talking about new or used here. But to keep with what you're trying to say, this is far more akin to somebody putting Farrari emblems on a converted Pontiac Fiero and calling that a tribute. Which is more an insult to the manufacturer than a tribute.
But to circle back to your claim of diminishment, buying a used car of any brand is still support of that brand. Where as, actively seeking a blatant ripoff is a detrement and only serves to hurt the brand you claim to admire.
And making more and more cheap knockoffs readily available only exacerbates that.
Edit - NVM, caught up on the post and this was discussed ad-nausuem

“Quietly exits the room”

Last edited:
Also, is it time to cue the calls by members to boycott/cancel of TPS?

Who is the Kid Rock of PCF?

They need to create a video where they're shooting up some speed cloth ordered from TPS to show how angry they are.

I knew I was right to check in on this thread again when it popped up. Woo doggy It’s going to be hot on the old Internet tonight!

And look at the Monster we helped make. A sad day indeed. It’s like never acknowledging the killing that goes on in the drug trade, or pretending that our money isn’t fueling that whole machine.

We reap what we have sown.

What kind of toppings are acceptable on a hotdog sandwich?

IMHO, Anything more than mustard is an abomination. Especially the horrendous treatment that is 'Chicago style'.
Whatever. This is America. Throw on some cream cheese and jalapenos. Burn it all down.

This is not a good thing. Imagine the problems you’ll see from people that don’t even use the forum and who don’t know better. All bad

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom