Havana CardRoom (RHC) custom set (1 Viewer)

More to come. I got a table in the works with Tony as well as a mill project with Gears right now...

09873F30-FDB9-4148-8791-61E4838A69C2.png

9CDF1400-1DCA-4446-AF7F-CD8ED837B1FD.png

This is my favorite relabel. The inlay design is fantastic, the color matching is spot on and just takes the set to another level.

Well the set was inspired through my grandmother. She passed away over a year ago and my family is cuban, so thought of doing a set in honor of her and ive loved the whole process that has been apart of this set. Everything seemed to happen so smooth and without restraint or complete redews. It just felt right all around with how it was put together and think she has a part to do with that from above. Definitely my favorite set

Well the set was inspired through my grandmother. She passed away over a year ago and my family is cuban, so thought of doing a set in honor of her and ive loved the whole process that has been apart of this set. Everything seemed to happen so smooth and without restraint or complete redews. It just felt right all around with how it was put together and think she has a part to do with that from above. Definitely my favorite set

Makes it all the more special!!

That looks fantastic! Everything looks so crisp. Nice felt!

Thanks Steve, all stemmed from your help in the beginning, thank you again for putting an image design on my name scheme. Everything turned out perfect. Thank you sir! And hope you get better soon!

Nah lol, going on a different direction n switching to $20 instead of $25
Lol okay. I’m sitting here wondering how your game can possibly play that big.

Can’t wait to see the final product! I think the yellow’s going to play nicely with your fives. I’m surprised at the mold swap, though. No tilt there?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom