Havana CardRoom (RHC) custom set (1 Viewer)

Thank you guys for your response! i will be going with the Tonka's for the primary and ill have the Cinci's as a secondary hundo! even tho i wont need it for security purposes its kinda cool to have a secondary. I can even do that with the 25's too. I will also create an additional post to see who is in for a Dealer Puck once i talk to Gene and figure out how to get it done! more to come! thank you guys!
Watching for the DB group buy PLEASE!!! LOL
Nice set....I’m typically a fan of standard label colors for all but these matching each denomination base color look real nice.
I’ve seen all of these chips in the original and with the Tonk 100’s like seems to be the consensus you’ve brought them all together nicely

First game this friday... finally get to break em in. Even tho i need to refelt this loose felt bs

A3CE0B56-E8B0-40BC-9D89-C931FF0CD6D9.jpeg
B0D29FCB-0930-4E72-89EE-D6551BD7CD24.jpeg
9645DD03-CD97-4A6B-A91F-445E4B7B9825.jpeg

The mint cincy 5’a are such a dull red color these Cancun 5’s pop so much in person the color cannot be beat and pics do no justice

This is true. They pop wayyyy more in person lol. Reds are a huge hit at the table. See how noone wanted to chip up? haha. The reds are amazing

Its growing on me more and more every time i see em lol. Gonna add a 5c soon even though i would never play them in any game. just cool to have it apart of the set

Can we talk about this set for a second? I love this one, and it seems that everyone else does also. The question is why. Why is this set so good? I think it's something to do with cohesion from chip to chip, but it's hard to put into words.

Things I like most about these chips:
1. Mostly simple edge spots.
2. Excellent label design. Color matching is great and everything is easy to read.
3. Bright white chips jump out at you.
4. Sharp-edged chips. Would this set work as well with more worn chips?

Let's hear it. What makes this set so great?

Definitely the best relabel set ever done. He colour matching is insane and the label design overall is fantastic.

It looks like an original set.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom