Havana Capri HS Set (1 Viewer)

johnnycnote

Flush
Reaction score
Been working on this for a few years. Design is done, dies are done, mold is picked, and we now have AK Chip busy stamping and doing a fantastic job. The only thing missing is finalizing the colors and edge-spots. Gold foil 25, 100, 500, 1000, and 5000 denom with a 312 black foil bounty. I think I'm close, but looking for some feed back. Thanks!

Havana Capri.jpg

hc1.png

Excellent! What's the story and where did you get the dies made?

Placing order this week before the Jan CPC increase. Not much change other than the hundo will be spotted instead of the 5k...

2.png
Latest revision

Since you’ve been planning this for a few years, what are your thoughts on higher level edge spots? I think it’d be nicer with a bit more pizzazz.

Since you’ve been planning this for a few years, what are your thoughts on higher level edge spots? I think it’d be nicer with a bit more pizzazz.

Did consider it (see avatar), but decided that solids or a simple edge spot pattern would be closer to the look I was looking for. Plus, there the budget thing, so >L1 will have to wait for the inlay cash chip project :)

So. I like it. I think you do need to do something with the 5k chip tho. Even if it's something small. I can go with nothing on a 25, but 5k feels like I'm missing a payoff.

Just placed the order with CPC. Tweaked the 5k and made the bounty an L4. Hoping to put these babies in play by June!

hcv4.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom