HHR CPC Silver Shoe cash set (1 Viewer)

Beautiful set. I love the bright color scheme, and I’m always a sucker for a charcoal chip. The elegance of the spot patterns and the cohesiveness of the theme are great. Very nice work.

Love the $1! I've got a very similar $1 with Retro Red instead of Tiger in a set I'm designing. Love the way they look in a stack.

$5 is very nice as well
Thanks for your message @MichaelBubly, do you have a post open here somewhere for your ongoing projet?

Beautiful set. I love the bright color scheme, and I’m always a sucker for a charcoal chip. The elegance of the spot patterns and the cohesiveness of the theme are great. Very nice work.
Thanks @CSW for this very kind message :)

Thanks for your message @MichaelBubly, do you have a post open here somewhere for your ongoing projet?
Not yet. Still throwing things against the wall to see what sticks. Also don't have an inlay designed yet.

This is my current work in progress with a placeholder inlay. I've got a few other alternate chips that I'm playing around with, but realistically I'm not planning to order for another year or so.

7f5b6da2-5e39-4f48-880b-e960ca75bd0c.png

Not yet. Still throwing things against the wall to see what sticks. Also don't have an inlay designed yet.

This is my current work in progress with a placeholder inlay. I've got a few other alternate chips that I'm playing around with, but realistically I'm not planning to order for another year or so.

View attachment 1081818
Thanks

View attachment 1081818
thanks for sharing @MichaelBubly, can wait to see the final result :)

Dibs!

As a Louisville native I'd love to have a sample set if you decide to do that. Hell, I'll dibs the whole set if you decide to pass it on.

Nice work!!

Dibs!

As a Louisville native I'd love to have a sample set if you decide to do that. Hell, I'll dibs the whole set if you decide to pass it on.

Nice work!!
Thanks @KHarp1 !
it will not happen today but if it comes to my mind to sell it in the future I will give you a golden ticket :p

Sorry for being late on this thread.... But better late then never..

Kudos to the $5 ... What an amazing looking chip ...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom