Hate the flop/river/turn boards now on 95% of poker tables (1 Viewer)

Definitely not a fan. It's also confusing to people who are dealing on the other end of the table depending on if they follow the table template or not.

@rjdev7 probably loves it. That god awful design in 90% of the reason I needed a topper for my Barrington lol
It’s more than just the design. Cards don’t slide very well on the stock felt either. That’s another reason why I started prototyping these toppers. Now the cards slide like they’re on an air hockey table :)

anyone else dislike the new trend in poker tables having the flop bs and/or 5 card boxes on their display instead of being empty or just a rectangle for the community board?
its like when kids put cards on the bike tires so it sounds like a motorcycle...

I HAVE 3 BOARDS WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?!!!?

(Flips over table, screams, snap suplexes Matt, tries to power bomb Craig, Craig beats me about the head, I shrug and give up, drink an entire handle of Herradura in 38 seconds, throw up, runs outside)

Definitely not a fan. It's also confusing to people who are dealing on the other end of the table depending on if they follow the table template or
There are a bunch of threads on here on how to re-felt these tables :p.
Yeah I was checking out the long thread on barrington. Probably get a topper than reflect it myself though

(Flips over table, screams, snap suplexes Matt, tries to power bomb Craig, Craig beats me about the head, I shrug and give up, drink an entire handle of Herradura in 38 seconds, throw up, runs outside)
Sounds like you need three tables then

Sounds like you need three tables then
If that’s what it takes, I will have to sponser tables and personal insurance for meetup hosts now.

Because I’m definitely snap suplexing Matt. You can take that to the goddamn bank.

anyone else dislike the new trend in poker tables having the flop bs and/or 5 card boxes on their display instead of being empty or just a rectangle for the community board?
They look like they are for a guy teaching newbs to play poker.

I’ve never seen you outdoors, so the “run outside” bit is a little suspect.
You definitely are the palest Arizonian I’ve ever seen.

I thought they just shipped you around to the various meetups like in a large tequila crate or something

I’ve never seen you outdoors, so the “run outside” bit is a little suspect.
Outside yes. Running, I agree, is a rarity.
You definitely are the palest Arizonian I’ve ever seen.
I’m half Scottish half German. My people’s haven’t seen the sun in 4 millennia, but I’m predisposed to drink everything and then alternatively fuck everything and fight everyone. Since the CLB came into the picture, I just double down on the drinking and yelling of random funny things.

I thought they just shipped you around to the various meetups like in a large tequila crate or something
This sounds fucking divine. I’m supposed to explain what retirement feels like to my financial advisor. I’m actually just going to use this as an explanation. Divine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom