Has any had custom plaques made? (2 Viewers)

Yup. And regretfully sold the ones I had made by MSK. Eui, their representative was fantastic and very quick to respond with design parameters. I would suggest them highly.

Picture by DJ Mack
plaques.jpg

Sal at Old West Poker Supplies is also a top notch salesman who is very well versed in design and his products. Again, highly recommended!

How much did you pay and quantities?

I am looking for big denominations for a Cleveland set.

The price of the plaques depends on the options you add on and the number you order. There is no way to know until you submit your artwork and get Eui to give you a quote!

Attachments

• 1000-1.jpg
    1000-1.jpg
    324.8 KB · Views: 294
  • 1000-2.jpg
    1000-2.jpg
    324.2 KB · Views: 259
  • 5000-2.jpg
    5000-2.jpg
    306 KB · Views: 209
  • 5000-1.jpg
    5000-1.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 271
The price of the plaques depends on the options you add on and the number you order. There is no way to know until you submit your artwork and get Eui to give you a quote!
How much were those each. How many did you order?

Phase I plaques were 100 of each and cost $2100 including shipping from Korea.

Darn did MSK raise their prices?

Yes, MSK has raised their prices, but they have very much improved their production processes and the plaques they produce are much more colorful and vibrant. I believe they are trying to go head-to-head with the likes of Abbiati and Matsui! At the rate they are going I think they will get there soon!!!

DSC_0147.JPG
DSC_0150.JPG
DSC_0153.JPG
DSC_0165.JPG

I think the set with plaques are most of my player's favorite set.

From MSK original runs. Very easy to deal with, but be aware there is 1 day between communications because of the time difference, and they get a crazy number of holidays.

Yes, MSK has raised their prices, but they have very much improved their production processes and the plaques they produce are much more colorful and vibrant. I believe they are trying to go head-to-head with the likes of Abbiati and Matsui! At the rate they are going I think they will get there soon!!!

Any pics of the before/after comparison?????

I'd be interested to know if the feel has changed any. Matsui rules because their plaques feel magical. MSK feel like plastic, and ceramics feel... well... like ceramics.

All three are acceptable, and if you have a ceramic chip set, I'd probably stick with the ceramic plaques. For anything else it's Matsui if you can afford it, or MSK if you can't.

No matter what, if you are considering plaques of any sort... get samples.

I'd be interested to know if the feel has changed any. Matsui rules because their plaques feel magical. MSK feel like plastic, and ceramics feel... well... like ceramics.

All three are acceptable, and if you have a ceramic chip set, I'd probably stick with the ceramic plaques. For anything else it's Matsui if you can afford it, or MSK if you can't.

No matter what, if you are considering plaques of any sort... get samples.

There is absolutely no question Matsui has the best "feel" to their plaques. That distinctly "buttery" feel to them do make them quite magical as you put it!. The problem is, their best asset is their biggest downfall when using them for actual play. The surfaces are SOOO smooth and silky that the static charge built up from handling them causes them to stick together in such a way as to be annoying during actual use! For collection or artistic purposes, there are no better plaques than Matsui, but for use in play, I will go with MSK ANY day...and the price is less than half of Matsui! Unfortunately, Abiatti does not make plaques for consumer use or they would be my first choice for plaques in play!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom