Harold's Smoke Shop - ASM Labeled Semi-Customs (1 Viewer)

Well they turned out fantastic. I'm almost sorry I didn't follow through with my idea. I'm glad to see you had the set made.

My mother-in-law loved the chips, but we did not have time to get them into play. We also haven't decided how to present the sample sets to the other members of the family, so not everything is done yet.

Here's a couple more photos, I ended up with 4 "error" chips, 1 was milled 1" instead of 7/8", 2 were not milled on 1 side and 1 still had Gear sample labels on it (not an error but it was fun to find in the middle of a stack of blank chips and also it has 10c on it, though the labels I got are the laminated version)

I'll add some photos once we get the sample sets figured out and get the chips into play, but that should pretty much do it for this project!

IMG_4788.JPG

IMG_4768.JPG

Just curious, who did the milling?

I got the chips when they were already milled from @AfterTheFact - so he may know.

Overall they were done pretty well. I'd say maybe 10 total chips out of 395 were either cracked, noticeably off-center or missed on 1 side. The recess was pretty deep (especially on the nickels) which made them easier to label, but might have also made the chips a bit lighter.

We also haven't decided how to present the sample sets to the other members of the family

I can't find a picture of it. I know one is out there somewhere. I presented my daughter with five sunset chips. I picked up a small wooden coin display case. She loves it.

Mine was something like this. The one I got could stand on end like a picture frame. It was wooden with a glass cover. I picked it up at Michaels (couldn't find it in their online store)

51oMV7-f71L__SX522_.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom