HARDWELL UNDERGROUND - Cash Game - Omaha, Ne (1 Viewer)

SeanGecko

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Lots of changes going on for me I am moving into a house and will be able to use a basement for poker games. This is the first house I have lived in since I was 19 so it is a big change.
Everything will be going in here no longer updating the WELLER HARDY game thread. I am hoping to build our game and we are planning to do the game every three weeks.

I'd like to thank @timinater for the art work and I would like to thank @bsdunbar1 for helping me out with my future table as well.

I am hoping to have my first game at my place in May so if you are in the area stay tuned.

Hardwell Underground.jpg

Congratulations for your moving !
Your set is very nice. My favourite are the $20 and $100. I also like the black $1.
Good luck in building your game.

Maybe they use SunFly blanks. As discussed by PM, this company clearly refers to SunFly chips.

Just curious - what inspired the non-classic denom color choices? Did you just design what you liked or did you base them off of anything in particular?

Just curious - what inspired the non-classic denom color choices? Did you just design what you liked or did you base them off of anything in particular?
A bit of a long journey here back in 2003 ish we started out playing nickel and dime blinds and the 5c was white becasue when I bought those thousand chip super diamond set there was a lot of WHITE chips. White 5c , Green 25c, Blue $1, Red $5.
Hardys poker club live stack.jpg

HPC Cash Game Set.jpg
Hardys poker club live stack.jpg
IMG_20150409_182156 (1).jpg

When I made another set I got spirit mold and put some more labels on them
SPirit mold January Game.JPG
BF81DE44-E2FD-4109-BCBC-773B46F705CB.jpeg

But that wasn't enough not custom enough.
So I bought some 8V's from Gene!

signal-2019-06-22-202136.jpeg

Finally got the BLACK dollar I always wanted. But it wasn't there yet.
Now I always wanted full custom chips. and I have never liked red paired with black that much so after months of trying stuff out and messing with labels and colors I have my BLACK DOLLAR set I have always wanted.

Long story short - Black, Blue, and Grey are my favorite colors. Everyone loved the pie and I wanted the $5 to stand out!

Attachments

• HPC SLV 5¢25¢$1$5.JPG
    HPC SLV 5¢25¢$1$5.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 187
The more I see these the more I keep digging the $20s.

First full custom set that makes me want to start designing! (I know CPCs there but I’m not paying for that anytime soon)
SAME. My crew denied paying $1000 for a chips set so I went ceramic. Then I found the CARDS mold. My favorite.

The 5c $20 and $100 are always going to have the same type of edge spot I decided. Some one sees that grey $20 coming at them they will know.

Since the game will primarily play with the 5c - $5 I like keeping the colors/edges spots in a sort of obvious progression.
Still working on set 3 Can't decide between the Colorful or monochrome dollar. Still unsure of the $5

Thoughts?
HWUG WIP 3rd set.png
HWUG $5  (24).png
HWUG $5  (23).png
HWUG SW $1.png

I personally like the $5 currently in lineup 3.

Not a ton of people have that butterscotch type color in their sets, and when they do it looks great splashed and everyone is always, wow that looks good i should try that.

So far set 3 doesn’t have that overly bright and popping concept, so perfect to roll that butterscotch in. But, you’ve also used your $5s (usually too denom coming into play) so far to introduce a totally new color/spot, so going a different direction with some dayglos not bad either. Decisions!

So what’s happened or what’s happening with all the legacy sets? I guess I hadn’t seen anything before the CC 8Vs, didn’t know you had other semi customs at the time.
Oh yeah. Nothing has currently happened to the past sets. I have the super diamond HARDY'S POKER CLUB at both S. Hardy's place and N. Hardy's place. Then the SPIRIT MOLD is at N. Hardy's place. The CC 8V's are at S. Hardy's and mine. S. Hardy is our main location and he has two round poker tables at his place. He gets the first custom ceramic set and then that second line up goes to N. Hardy and I will be getting the third. I get the butterscotch. It was between that and the TIGER.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom