HARDWELL UNDERGROUND - Cash Game - Omaha, Ne (2 Viewers)

OLDE SCHOOL RETRO $20.
$20 maroon  (10) (1).png

Seriously love all these. The finished product looks great in photos. Really hoping I love the samples so I can follow in your foot steps with a set. What other ceramics would you say they are closest in feel to?

Seriously love all these. The finished product looks great in photos. Really hoping I love the samples so I can follow in your foot steps with a set. What other ceramics would you say they are closest in feel to?
They don't feel like the other ceramics I have shuffled. Are you doing CARDS mold or DIAMONDS? What samples are you getting?
I keep taking a barrel of the $1 to work to shuffle. They are the same size as the PAULSON chips.

I like the cards look best, although diamond is cool too. Maybe a tad busy. Haven't decided yet. And just the scrubby Ds so it won't be a true comparison. These are the same manufacturer right?

Hmm I wonder if those aces card mold samples are still floating around somewhere. Might need to check em out and not judge off the flats. I personally am not a fan of the feel of sunflys at all, but love chipcos. These sound promising. Thanks for the info. May shoot you a PM at some point if I take the plunge!

Hmm I wonder if those aces card mold samples are still floating around somewhere. Might need to check em out and not judge off the flats. I personally am not a fan of the feel of sunflys at all, but love chipcos. These sound promising. Thanks for the info. May shoot you a PM at some point if I take the plunge!
I would love to help. I am going CARDS MOLD all the way from now on. I have thing for doing full custom sets and these are the chips for me. If needed I can send you a barrel of samples if you would send it back. If needed. Cheers.

Truly appreciate that. May take you up on it. Will wait for initial impression with the SD chips :tup:

Finished one extra touch. View attachment 451086

That will be 3 sets. 2 sets in the next order. Post COVID-19 games are going to be awesome. 2021 BAYBEEEEEEEE
Hey @SeanGecko How do I create an image like this with all the chips I've designed in poker chip design tool? I've tried the option Save as PNG, but it only lets me do one chip at a time. All chips option doesn't work. Did you just save then one at a time, then stitch it all together?

I did it the original concept on a long dead site and then it morphed to this. ALong the way I received help from @BR Pro Poker, @Gear, and finally for these actual chips the great @timinater. The edge spots were all done on the chipdesigntool.com then Tim did his magic. IT TOOK A WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHILE.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom