Happy New Year! (1 Viewer)

Let's all say good frickin' bye to that dirty, rotten, stinkin, POS year that was 2020, and welcome the next coming year that has to be better......

So.....

f2020-jpg.476869

and everyone have a Merry Frickin' New Year (that's not 2020)! :cool

Little early (90 mins to go here in NYC) but would really like to wish everyone here on PCF a very happy and healthy New Year 2021. I became a member early on in 2020 and really feel like I have a found a home for a new but lifelong hobby/passion. Appreciate everyone who’s been supportive/patient of a new chipper trying get into the game. Shoutout to @Ben8257 @FordPickup92 @ReallyGoodUsername @Eloe2000 @Tommy @juankay20 @JWC @Jeevansluck @JeepologyOffroad @Polochris @AK Chip @TofuJelly @liftapint @Sprouty @Josh Kifer @justincarothers @HaRDHouSeiNC @davislane @SpaceMonkey420 @navels @GianThaMan @Wheeler Assembly @kaimat @JMC9389 @markleteenie
Tks for the tag and HNY! Glad to help and of course you are WELCOME it was my pleasure!!!

Some poetry too is opportune every New Year's.:)

Constantine Cavafy — Candles

Days to come stand in front of us like a row of lighted candles—
golden, warm, and vivid candles.

Days gone by fall behind us, a gloomy line of snuffed-out candles; the nearest are smoking still, cold, melted, and bent.

I don’t want to look at them: their shape saddens me, and it saddens me to remember their original light. I look ahead at my lighted candles.

I don’t want to turn for fear of seeing, terrified, how quickly that dark line gets longer, how quickly the snuffed-out candles proliferate.

(translation Edmund Keeley)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom