Happy New Year! (1 Viewer)

As we close in on midnight, it will be clear who here is either: (1) Has no life and is online looking at PCF on New Year's Eve as the clock approaches midnight. or, (2) Is a socially well-adjusted, normal, functioning member of society with life priorities that extend beyond poker chips, and is celebrating with family and friends instead of glued to PCF on a laptop.

(That said, even if I am a loser, if someone posts a rack of mint Outpost $5s for $90 at 11:55pm tonight. I really, really LOVE my chances at getting dibs! ;))

Happy New Year!

As we close in on midnight, it will be clear who here is either: (1) Has no life and is online looking at PCF on New Year's Eve as the clock approaches midnight. or, (2) Is a socially well-adjusted, normal, functioning member of society with life priorities that extend beyond poker chips, and is celebrating with family and friends instead of glued to PCF on a laptop.

(That said, even if I am a loser, if someone posts a rack of mint Outpost $5s for $90 at 11:55pm tonight. I really, really LOVE my chances at getting dibs! ;))

Happy New Year!
I'm not judging!!

Happy New Year!!

giphy.gif

Let's keep 2020 drama free!

To recap some of the previous years' drama, let's summarize some common arguments in hopes that we don't repeat:
  • "Wanna buy this lifetime membership...?"
  • "Your mom belongs in a home and not posting birthday messages on your website"
  • "You can explain the Wynn Tourney chips to me like I'm 5, but they still blow"
  • "5 to 1 odds Trump loses"
  • "Fuck flippers!!!"
  • "Only psychopaths think hot dogs are sandwiches"
  • "Boat chips deceived GPI and divided the community"
  • "Chip Donkeys was the shit until RT went all Dave Chappelle and fled to Africa"
  • "Mean girls are gone, but the place is less fun"
  • "SB chips were a money grab"
  • "Fuck flippers even more!!!"
The list goes on. As you can see, comments similar to these are hurtful to the community, so please be kind and courteous to others.

:p

Happy New Year fuckers!

Last edited:
Let's keep 2020 drama free!

To recap some of the previous years' drama, let's summarize some common arguments in hopes that we don't repeat:
  • "Wanna buy this lifetime membership...?"
  • "Your mom belongs in a home and not posting birthday messages on your website"
  • "You can explain the Wynn Tourney chips to me like I'm 5, but they still blow"
  • "5 to 1 odds Trump loses"
  • "Fuck flippers!!!"
  • "Only psychopaths think hot dogs are sandwiches"
  • "Boat chips deceived GPI and divided the community"
  • "Chip Donkeys was the shit until RT went all Dave Chappelle and fled to Africa"
  • "Mean girls are gone, but the place is less fun"
  • "SB chips were a money grab"
  • "Fuck flippers even more!!!"
The list goes on. As you can see, comments similar to these are hurtful to the community, so please be kind and courteous to others.

:p

Happy New Year fuckers!
This all happened in 2019? I have no clue what most of these are.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom