Happy New Year! (1 Viewer)

Happy new year every one! Just finished 12+ hours straight of poker!!! Gonna get some sleep now... hope everyone had a happy and wonderful new years eve/day
Ps- we did pause clock to watch ball drop

New year's 2020 got me like

20201231_174216.jpg

Cheers my chipper friends, and happy new year 2021

baa1b555e5c312ea6917c4187a91a44f.gif

Wow it's only been a year since this thread started? Felt like so much longer.. Happy new year, everyone!

Happy New Year All!!! - Thanks for putting up with (or blocking) me in twenty twenty!!!

Let's keep 2020 drama free!

To recap some of the previous years' drama, let's summarize some common arguments in hopes that we don't repeat:
  • "Wanna buy this lifetime membership...?"
  • "Your mom belongs in a home and not posting birthday messages on your website"
  • "You can explain the Wynn Tourney chips to me like I'm 5, but they still blow"
  • "5 to 1 odds Trump loses"
  • "Fuck flippers!!!"
  • "Only psychopaths think hot dogs are sandwiches"
  • "Boat chips deceived GPI and divided the community"
  • "Chip Donkeys was the shit until RT went all Dave Chappelle and fled to Africa"
  • "Mean girls are gone, but the place is less fun"
  • "SB chips were a money grab"
  • "Fuck flippers even more!!!"
The list goes on. As you can see, comments similar to these are hurtful to the community, so please be kind and courteous to others.

:p

Happy New Year fuckers!
2020 WAS YOUR FAULTTTTTTT

Little early (90 mins to go here in NYC) but would really like to wish everyone here on PCF a very happy and healthy New Year 2021. I became a member early on in 2020 and really feel like I have a found a home for a new but lifelong hobby/passion. Appreciate everyone who’s been supportive/patient of a new chipper trying get into the game. Shoutout to @Ben8257 @FordPickup92 @ReallyGoodUsername @Eloe2000 @Tommy @juankay20 @JWC @Jeevansluck @JeepologyOffroad @Polochris @AK Chip @TofuJelly @liftapint @Sprouty @Josh Kifer @justincarothers @HaRDHouSeiNC @davislane @SpaceMonkey420 @navels @GianThaMan @Wheeler Assembly @kaimat @JMC9389 @markleteenie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom