Happy New Year (1 Viewer)

k9dr

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I have ribs on the smoker, a refrigerator full of beer, and the fire pit ready on the deck to watch Lightning hockey tonight :)

I’m sure I will be asleep when the new year arrives :oops: what are your plans ??

0F9E2688-5EFD-42DC-99D0-2AD2B06E1E2D.jpeg

Looking good, Doc. I like your style.

Happy New Year and best wishes in 2018 to all!

We might go have a glass of bubbly somewhere local, and plan to watch the Times Square celebration at home on DVR if the coffee wears off before midnight Pacific.

Happy New Year, all!

Will be off to an post-dinner multi-family party, and dressing up just for the heck of it. Otherwise will stay good, just some potluck finger food, dessert, and a glass or two of wine. Staying just long enough to ring in the New Year, then home to bed ASAP. Have to wake up reasonably early tomorrow (i.e. by 9:30am).

I will have my kids at home for while and the hors d'oeuvre are ready. My brother and his family over a little later to celebrate my Sister in laws birthday with the cake I have. Probably no heavy drinking but I made my pot of famous southern/cajun good luck black eyed peas, I also made some little smokies, meatballs, sausage queso so everyone will not go hungry.

Please be safe!

Happy New Year to everyone!!!

David O

I will have my kids at home for while and the hors d'oeuvre are ready. My brother and his family over a little later to celebrate my Sister in laws birthday with the cake I have. Probably no heavy drinking but I made my pot of famous southern/cajun good luck black eyed peas, I also made some little smokies, meatballs, sausage queso so everyone will not go hungry.

Please be safe!

Happy New Year to everyone!!!

David O

I love good black eyed peas with some cornbread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom