Usps keep moving my package further away (1 Viewer)

Grimace

Full House
Reaction score
So I’m tracking a package that was mailed to me from Anchorage Alaska on September 11 it left there and went to Seattle on the 12th and then I assume a suburb Kent Wa where it disappears from the 13 till today when it arrives in Carson City Ca. Seattle is like 3 hrs from Vancouver. Carson City is just over 14hrs. I’m sure they know what they are doing but come on. :wtf:

It seems all my international packages go through customs in California.

It seems all my international packages go through customs in California.
Ya I figured when it showed up there it was because customs clears it there. Was just surprised that from Seattle it didn’t go north. All my other purchases from the lower 48 either go through La or Ny. Excited to get them here.

I read in an article that most of these usps weird tracking results are because the old barcode was left on the package so they’re scanning twice and getting confused. This is why you should always remove you old luggage tags (and the small copies) from your baggage before you check in otherwise same thing happens.

Closer. Now shows only 2 hrs away. Should be delivered tomorrow. Only sad part now is I think I’m away this upcoming weekend and can’t host a game and show em off.

Mine has been lost in the Miami distribution center for 19 days now. The worst USPS screw-up for me was the time my package got to the dist center 5 miles from my house in Ohio and then they sent it to Guam. Made it to Hawaii before they noticed. USPS is not my friend

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom