Guns you own (7 Viewers)

.46 per round brass, not great but I'm concerned it may jump up again

USPs
4X9A6913.JPG.png

Glocks
scmc5xqpg5351.png

Y

You cut the sporter stock and/or added new grip and stock.
Yea it was de banned. I bought it used like this but looks like proper wood and I bought the blue Maadi grip. Original one was the brown one that most Maadis come with but I thought the blue one looked nicer

Yea it was de banned. I bought it used like this but looks like proper wood and I bought the blue Maadi grip. Original one was the brown one that most Maadis come with but I thought the blue one looked nicer
Most assuredly.

Continuing to fit up the AR-10 308win

Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6 scope and Strike Industries King comp muzzle break/compensator.

View attachment 759951View attachment 759952

Nice, I just put the 1-8x Strike Eagle on my 16" AR-15.

Do you have any other LPVOs? The Strike Eagle seems pretty decent, but I have nothing to compare it to. I'm not experienced at all with magnified optics and it was much harder to view through at 8x than I anticipated.

I have a Vortex 2-7 on my pelet gun above posted here. It is very nice - especially compared to the junk that they sold it with. I've taken out 30-40 yard pests with it.

Curious what pests I'll take out witht he 308...

Last edited:
FYI for all you AK fans out there...

The Biden admin banned all Russian gun/ammo imports yesterday:

https://www.ammoland.com/2021/08/br...ation-of-russian-guns-and-ammo/#axzz74BpSd0Uf

At the time of this posting steel AK food (Tula/Wolf, etc.) is just about sold out online. If you can find it, it's pushing 55cpr.

The days of 19cpr steel-cased are likely gone for good... as a popular blogger noted late last night, no US ammo import ban as ever been rescinded.

Inth

https://www.ammoland.com/2021/08/br...ation-of-russian-guns-and-ammo/#axzz74BpSd0Uf

At the time of this posting steel AK food (Tula/Wolf, etc.) is just about sold out online. If you can find it, it's pushing 55cpr.

The days of 19cpr steel-cased are likely gone for good... as a popular blogger noted late last night, no US ammo import ban as ever been rescinded.
I thought Russian gun imports were already banned under the Obama Administration? That's why Saiga's became so hard to find.

That sucks about the ammo ban. The justification for it is pretty ridiculous to.

Someone this morning on a gun forum posted that it impacts only new contracts but that’s not what I have heard. I need to find and read the actual verbiage.
Hopefully a domestic manufacturer can step in for cheap steel cased ammo. I never used that stuff much except for high round count carbine classes.

Nice omega, same as mine. Wish I could have find a straight up decocker model. Watch the vids on YouTube about the decocker bar walking out- simple fix, but it can be a pain. Also broke the trigger bar spring- which gave me a good reason to get some Cajun gun works parts. Now she’s got a lighter smoother pull- love it.

@99%evil How many rounds did you have through it when you broke the trigger spring? I read something about that it should be like 15,000 rounds but there have been reports of that happening early on… they were saying potentially the spring was installed incorrectly.

Also, where do you buy mags?

I don’t know how many rounds but it’s probably around 2,000 rds. It may have been something I did , we moved and I hadn’t shot it in a few years. Went to the range and it the spring disappeared after a few shots… not sure why. Easy fix with parts.

as for mags… I bought a few at a time about 3-4 years ago. A couple online, a couple from private sale/trade, and some from gun stores before things got wonky

Last edited:
Sort of on topic -- not a gun I own, but watching my little brother take second place in the Super Seniors at the North Carolina State Championships yesterday. He lost to Mike Sexton -- no, not our Mike Sexton, but the multi-time reigning national champion Mike Sexton. Good job, Tom!

One round, 22 seconds:
www.xhost.org/TomNC.mp4

Last edited:
Just got 25 lbs of buckshot in the mail today... forgot I bought it on a bourbon evening... 250 rounds 00 buck, guess that's not a bad thing, though my right shoulder hates me.

Holy crap, you have a bunch of nice Wilson Combat guns. Old guys have to carry an old school 45 cal. 1911.

View attachment 752741
For some reason, I just shoot a single stack 1911 better then any plastic. Specially 9mm. So my collection has moved more towards the 1911 platform. Nearly all 9mm and 10mm.

Hahaha. I answered this and forgot. Go me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom