Guns you own (11 Viewers)

I always like the HK P30. From the first time I picked it up, it felt like it was made for my hand. But the $900+ price tag has always kept me from owning one. Same reason I don't own a Kimber.

I always like the HK P30. From the first time I picked it up, it felt like it was made for my hand. But the $900+ price tag has always kept me from owning one. Same reason I don't own a Kimber.
I have a HK p30L that's been redone by Greys Guns. It's a beauty

I live in VA...not that we own guns here or anything. But I'm just grateful every time I make a donkey call, get lucky, and don't get shot:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::whistle: :whistling:.

All joking aside...I'm looking to pick up a new Sig for Xmas and a .22 mag for the wife and kids.

20130504_011453.jpg
20140315_220614.jpg

All were finnicky and would fte or double feed. Took about 400-500 rounds to wear in

Wow, I've never had either issue. Maybe because I reload all my own ammo? Were you shooting reloads or factory?

Wow, I've never had either issue. Maybe because I reload all my own ammo? Were you shooting reloads or factory?
I reload and do factory, all just acted up horridly. So never again. I'll stick with Sig's and Hks

Can’t tell you how crazy it seems to me, having lived in England and Australia, that you guys are free to own all of these guns.

Other than my grandads 12-bore type hunting shotguns, I’ve never even seen a gun outside of a gun range. Legally they have to be chained as well in the ranges, to prevent suicides.

That being said, I’d probably own some if I lived in the US. I’ve always liked the m4 carbine, such a cool looking gun.

Can’t tell you how crazy it seems to me, having lived in England and Australia, that you guys are free to own all of these guns.

Other than my grandads 12-bore type hunting shotguns, I’ve never even seen a gun outside of a gun range. Legally they have to be chained as well in the ranges, to prevent suicides.

That being said, I’d probably own some if I lived in the US. I’ve always liked the m4 carbine, such a cool looking gun.
My step kid is a duel citizen of Australia, so I get heat from her side if the family on this subject all the time. Ugh.

Where do you find an HK priced the same as a Glock? Tell me and I'll buy two.

Palmetto State Armory. They had them on sale for $550 with 3 mags, a threaded barrel and free shipping for a month. I buy almost all such items online. Local FFL is $20. Can’t beat the deals. Their Black Friday sale in AR15 uppers is crazy good.

Palmetto State Armory. They had them on sale for $550 with 3 mags, a threaded barrel and free shipping for a month. I buy almost all such items online. Local FFL is $20. Can’t beat the deals. Their Black Friday sale in AR15 uppers is crazy good.
Black Friday is gonna be wild this year..... With the market soft, the deals will be big...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom