SOLD Grey THC Milled 4D14. Two Barrels (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Got a better option incoming. Grey with (guessing) Olive-ish green and orange. Pre-Milled.

IMG_20210509_145554.jpg
IMG_20210509_145603.jpg

Asking 135.00 + shipping. Price will lower as needed as this is how much the replacements cost. Worth a shot!

Condition - they stand on edge, but have some rounding. No huge gaps. Good overall and somewhat broken in.

I may be interested Josh, do you have any racked up photos to get a better sense of edge condition?

Not a tight rack, but you can see, they have a edge, but rounding as started. Still some weak lathe marks.
IMG_20210509_153420.jpg

Looks like some may have been spinners. But all milled fine. Former rando Hotstamps.

My thought process is this. CDM 100's would also work well with this set. Even if I can find some, they'll cost $4+ per chip before milling or inlay removal, which is anywhere from 0.50 to 0.75 cents per chip or more, before shipping both ways from me to the executioner, and before I know it, the cost to me is at least $5 per chip before labels. I can get these at $3.37 per chip already milled plus shipping, which brings my cost to about tree fiddy per chip before labels, which is a damn good deal for a chip that fits the set, even if the condition compared to the other chips in the set is a bit less sharp.

Let me sleep on this.

My thought process is this. CDM 100's would also work well with this set. Even if I can find some, they'll cost $4+ per chip before milling or inlay removal, which is anywhere from 0.50 to 0.75 cents per chip or more, before shipping both ways from me to the executioner, and before I know it, the cost to me is at least $5 per chip before labels. I can get these at $3.37 per chip already milled plus shipping, which brings my cost to about tree fiddy per chip before labels, which is a damn good deal for a chip that fits the set, even if the condition compared to the other chips in the set is a bit less sharp.

Let me sleep on this.
And you get more Cactus Pete's cut cards. That's worth like..... 2 bucks.... Boom. N stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom