Greetings from the Philadelphia area! (1 Viewer)

Pete

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hey! Long time Chip Talk member here. I recently discovered the existance of PCF while perusing CT so I figured I'd check it out. I'm glad I did! This site is quite lively which pleases this chip/poker enthusiast. I'll always be a loyal CT member but I'm very excited to be able to participate on this site as well. I'm looking forward to interacting with familiar faces and meeting new people here on Poker Chip Forum. Thanks for having me!

Now, off to check the PCF classifieds to see if any fellow chip addicts are looking to unload some Pharaoh's Club $25,000 plaques! (y) :thumbsup:

Welcome, Pete. Glad you are here. Where in the Phily area do you call home?

Thanks Dennis! I live in a small suburb called Lafayette Hill which is just west of Philadelphia. I see you're in Wilmington, DE. We're practically neighbours! Well, at the very least, a very manageable ride southbound on the "Blue Route" anyway.

Key West.....have always loved those chips! (y) :thumbsup:

Thanks Dennis! I live in a small suburb called Lafayette Hill which is just west of Philadelphia. I see you're in Wilmington, DE. We're practically neighbours! Well, at the very least, a very manageable ride southbound on the "Blue Route" anyway.

Key West.....have always loved those chips! (y) :thumbsup:

Thanks, Pete. And no rides on the Blue Route are manageable!

I work down in Conshohoken, so if there ever is a meet-up, I am in. Seems like there are enough Philly area players to have one.

Also it needs to be called the "Amish Assault"

"Amish Assault"......ha! Love it. Yea, we definitely seem to have enough PA-PCF (Delaware, NJ & MD welcome too of course) members for a meet up that would hopefully turn into at least a monthly game.:D

Welcome, Pete!

Pete is the man - sent me three chips from his set free of charge so I could gift them to a friend of mine named Pete who just started a new game. Thanks again!

Jack! Great to see you on here my CT friend! It was my pleasure to send those chips to a fellow enthusiast. And of course, with you residing in NJ, you'd definitely be welcomed to an "Amish Assault" meet up! (y) :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Jack! Great to see you on here my CT friend! It was my pleasure to send those chips to a fellow enthusiast. And of course, with you residing in NJ, you'd definitely be welcomed to an "Amish Assault" meet up! (y) :thumbsup:

KmeCXdJ.jpg

I'm in for the Amish Assault game... I'd even host it.

Well, I'm in Central PA... near Williamsport, but there's a strong Amish presence in my area!!

I hosted a CT Regional Event years ago... Definitely a good time!!

Welcome to pcf! It's possible to coexist in both forums :). I do.

"Amish Assault"......ha! Love it. Yea, we definitely seem to have enough PA-PCF (Delaware, NJ & MD welcome too of course) members for a meet up that would hopefully turn into at least a monthly game.:D

I like the sound of that.

HI Pete.. welcome
I'm a former PA native living in MD outside of Baltimore
Amish Assault sounds like a good time, but only if there's shoo-fly pie:);)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom