Greetings from the DMV (1 Viewer)

Tailorrmade

Waiting List
Reaction score
What’s up everybody?! This is my first post. I’m in the DC/MD/VA area and I just found this passion for all things poker. I’ve got my eye on some of these sets floating around so hopefully I’ll be talking to some of you soon.

Hello Tailormade

Where are you in MD? I'm in Crofton / Odenton / Gambrills. There are several MDers here who often got together for
home games pre-Covid and hope to do the same post-Covid.

Which sets strike your fancy?

Hello Tailormade

Where are you in MD? I'm in Crofton / Odenton / Gambrills. There are several MDers here who often got together for
home games pre-Covid and hope to do the same post-Covid.

Which sets strike your fancy?
Great to meet you! I’m actually in Bowie so not far from Crofton etc. I’d love to get together after all this COVID dies down. As for the sets I’m interested in, I’d have to say most of them look AMAZING but the Boardwalk set that was a group buy is what I really want. I grew up in South Jersey so it is a bit nostalgic! Thanks for the reply!

Welcome! And here I thought you’d found a way to make the line to renew your license more enjoyable!

Welcome! And here I thought you’d found a way to make the line to renew your license more enjoyable!
Ha ha! Yes, in Jersey it’s the DMV... in Maryland, it’s the MVA. Sort of like going ANYWHERE and asking for the nearest MAC machine. Only in Jersey brother! I left in 1996, joined the military and traveled the world (30+ countries) and STILL believe there’s no place like New Jersey!

I guess it’s not just Jersey that’s named that Agency the DMV... thanks for the welcome!

Great to meet you! I’m actually in Bowie so not far from Crofton etc. I’d love to get together after all this COVID dies down. As for the sets I’m interested in, I’d have to say most of them look AMAZING but the Boardwalk set that was a group buy is what I really want. I grew up in South Jersey so it is a bit nostalgic! Thanks for the reply!

The Boardwalks are great. I missed the first GB and then the 2nd got cancelled...:(:mad:

Ha! I thought you were bored waiting at the DMV, found the forum, and joined.

Either way, welcome!

Welcome from MD!! Hope you find a great set and perhaps get to meet you in the future at a local game!

Yes, in Jersey it’s the DMV
Not anymore. They changed it a while back to the MVC. Apparently when you have a shit reputation instead of trying to fix yourself, you just change your name.

At least that's my plan when I get banned from PCF for my pro-25c/50c-chips-at-the-same-time view.

Welcome!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom