Greetings from Germany (1 Viewer)

17und4

Pair
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Since I recently played Poker for the first time since months, remembered that I used to have a small set of Paulson Pharaos, figured out that I sold them 10 years ago, found out that these chips are not produced any more, looked for alternatives, didn't find any, bought a few single Paulson Chips locally, discovered again how much I love them and been procrastinating over some project, I found this beautiful forum and saw all those lovely ads, pictures and posts of chips sets for way too much money and now I want them!

Thank you and greetings from Cologne, Germany

Attachments

• 41ae7579-b55a-42f0-b95a-b0fea2343e36.JPG
    41ae7579-b55a-42f0-b95a-b0fea2343e36.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 48
Hello everyone,

Since I recently played Poker for the first time since months, remembered that I used to have a small set of Paulson Pharaos, figured out that I sold them 10 years ago, found out that these chips are not produced any more, looked for alternatives, didn't find any, bought a few single Paulson Chips locally, discovered again how much I love them and been procrastinating over some project, I found this beautiful forum and saw all those lovely ads, pictures and posts of chips sets for way too much money and now I want them!

Thank you and greetings from Cologne, Germany

Welcome to PCF.

Another Pokerchip Enthusiast from Köln:LOL: :laugh:
Maybe you like to look in our thread for home games in and around cologne.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/home-games-germany-cologne-and-close-by.97136/

Our next game is end january. (I don't know if there is a seat still open and I'm not the host.)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom