Greetings from State College, PA (1 Viewer)

thupkt

Waiting List
Reaction score
Joined just now as my prior online forays to find games and players have not panned out, time to try a new place. I already saw Mummster and a few others who either live in SC now or have at one time. I can show Mummster, if he is still shopping for chips, my cool Nile set. It has $ denominations and they are matte finish with a really nice feel. I think about $250-300 for a set of 500 chips 2-3 years ago. A good entry level set that won't cost a buck a chip like Tophats and similar.

I'm also seeking resumption of a mixed game, as well as a seat at or part in creating a NLHE only game. Currently can only post here on probey, so clap me back if you are ever near SC and like NLHE for low stakes (25-50 cent blinds up to 1-2 is what I will play), or if you're interested in a dealer calls game (omahas, many 7 stud variants, mostly high-low games including some with wilds here and there). We have lost members moving away over the years and need an injection of semi-regulars to get a game going again, but it won't take a whole lot, we have six dedicated players but need more like 8-10 to really run regular six handed or better games.

Thanks, Tony, looking forward to finding my second set of chips through this form, lord knows my wife will evict me from the house if I try bringing more cornhole bags and boards into the home!

Welcome to PCF! I’m in Lewisburg, PA and would be interested in hearing more about games you host, or inviting you to join when I host - playing and/or hosting more are high on my 2023 goals list!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom