Greetings from NC! (1 Viewer)

cheque_raise

Two Pair
Reaction score
THanks for the add! can t believe the wealth of information, and the number of members and posts. Only been on poker for about a year, but im on it pretty heavy. I currently host a low stakes cash game, usually 50NL or 100.. My current set is 2000 tiki kings, i bought before i knew anything about chips, or had a real interest. Of course i want more, preferably paulson's, but a CPC set is in my most immediate future. Looking forward to seeing how far the rabbit hole goes!

Sup. I live in Northern Virginia but have a beach home near topsail. Not too far from you. I’m actually here now but leaving Friday. I’m usually here for the summers. Let me know if when you guys are playing

Greetings! Where in NC do you live? I’m in Raleigh, getting my home game going as soon as there is a vaccine for COVID.

THanks for the add! can t believe the wealth of information, and the number of members and posts. Only been on poker for about a year, but im on it pretty heavy. I currently host a low stakes cash game, usually 50NL or 100.. My current set is 2000 tiki kings, i bought before i knew anything about chips, or had a real interest. Of course i want more, preferably paulson's, but a CPC set is in my most immediate future. Looking forward to seeing how far the rabbit hole goes!
Where in NC ?

that sounds cool, we do pretty much the same games.. got about 12-15 regulars that cycle thru.. im in jacksonville by the way.

Sup. I live in Northern Virginia but have a beach home near topsail. Not too far from you. I’m actually here now but leaving Friday. I’m usually here for the summers. Let me know if when you guys are playing
absolutely, wish you werent' gone already. i host a saturday night game, full table texas holdem and the last hour of the night we play short deck.

but a CPC set is in my most immediate future. Looking forward to seeing how far the rabbit hole goes!
Welcome sir! CPCs are AWESOME!!!

To answer your question about said rabbit hole...
tenor (51).gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom