Greetings From Florida, Getting The Band Back Together (1 Viewer)

t3nacity

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I'm getting a game going again with my buddies in the Tampa Bay area. Part of the process has been deciding to upgrade my chip set to something that will improve the experience for everyone. My research landed me here and I'm glad it did.

It's great to see how thriving the community is here! I've already learned so much and have enjoyed seeing the engaging conversations taking place while I have been lurking as of late.

Cheers!

Welcome to pokerchipforum :)

There are lots of well known members in your State (y) :thumbsup:

Hope you are big winner at your game because you will likely drop a LOT of money here if you stick around for long!

Welcome!

or in other words, you'll trade a lot of fresh cash for mint chips :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
And sometimes for used chips :whistle: :whistling:

Welcome to the area! I used to run a home game when I lived in Brandon, now in Odessa and just work too much to host. Good luck with your game! :)

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to post any questions before making any chipping purchases.

Oh and in case you haven't heard: Get samples first!

Let me know when you're "on a mission from God". Welcome!

IMG_5992.PNG

Welcome to the area! I used to run a home game when I lived in Brandon, now in Odessa and just work too much to host. Good luck with your game! :)

50 minutes from us to TPA. Headed up there in a few minutes, as a matter of fact...

Do either of you guys hit the card rooms in the bay area or do you just play home games / online?

I've played all the rooms in Tampa, but not often. We don't have many home games in Sarasota/Bradenton -- mostly just @k9dr's.

I play mostly at the dog track poker room in Sarasota -- about 30 tables, not bad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom