Cancelled GREAT SALE Part 1 - Sets and Racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I...I.....I...don’t even know what to say....

“...they should...have sent...a poet....”
Haikus by Barrie:

Girls love fluffy guys.
Guys loves girls that’ll fluff him.
Two different fluffs.
Ummm, I thought they did send a poet....

Thanks to everyone who bought in this sale, most orders will be going out today and tracking numbers will be updated shortly. I still have tons of things that were never posted including a lot of rare barrels, singles, and one of a kind racks. I'll be putting those up in a different place as the site owner has suggested. Congrats to all you whiners and complainers out there, as is usually the case a few bad apples seem to have ruined these sales for everyone else. Maybe its been overlooked how long and hard one has to work to put together a collection such as this, not to mention the huge financial commitment. I really hope things change around here, this just doesn't seem to be the same place as it was when I joined a few years back. Hardly anyone posts any pron anymore and its much easier to find someone whining are getting their panties bunched up, than people just conversing having fun with chips and poker. I still have many friends here and there are many great people on PCF, truly, so I hope things start to get back to how they used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom