Cancelled GREAT SALE Part 1 - Sets and Racks (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on topic.
GREAT SALE Part 1 - Sets and Racks

All chips to be shipped via USPS at cost, PM with any questions
Assuming that larger orders will take precedence over smaller ones and partial set dibs....

I'll take 'em ALL -- shoot me the number. Bonus, local delivery - no shipping costs or effort.

Everyone else, thank you all for playing.

j/k, but seriously considered it. GLWS, Josh.

Back on topic.

Assuming that larger orders will take precedence over smaller ones and partial set dibs....

I'll take 'em ALL -- shoot me the number. Bonus, local delivery - no shipping costs or effort.

Stay away from my Aztars!

Back on topic.

Can't tell if serious, but if yes, you, sir, win the internet today.

Back on topic.

Lolz I was waiting for this actually. Somebody here, probably a few, could do it

Imagine playable Paulson set with your name hot stamped on them. So awesome.
It’ll happen. I had to go by Ryan because there was a Jeff. I had to go by Trey for two years because there were two Jeff’s. I went by Barry one year because there were six Jeffs and two Ryans. I have the most ubiquitous and vanilla first name, there has to be a set out there.

Imagine playable Paulson set with your name hot stamped on them. So awesome.
Eh?

15840465011732517665439089019743.jpg

@Lil Tuna

It’ll happen. I had to go by Ryan because there was a Jeff. I had to go by Trey for two years because there were two Jeff’s. I went by Barry one year because there were six Jeffs and two Ryans. I have the most ubiquitous and vanilla first name, there has to be a set out there.
My dads name is Jeff.

I just hope somebody steps up for the whole PCA set, so the vultures don't tear it to pieces.
Were not vultures, were people, trying to complete our own sets. Not everyone has 5 grand to pump into a set at once, and not everyone needs the exact break down as someone else

Were not vultures, were people, trying to complete our own sets. Not everyone has 5 grand to pump into a set at once, and not everyone needs the exact break down as someone else
It just always makes me sad to see a set torn apart. Like when the winged monkeys tore apart the scarecrow.

It just always makes me sad to see a set torn apart. Like when the winged monkeys tore apart the scarecrow.
If it were to make a mix set or murder I would agree, but all of us are actually building a or adding to an existing PCA set. So in a sense, were completing multiple sets :tup:

I agree with you when its a set that is one of a kind or very rare. PCAs, although awsome, and expensive, are not really rare at all. There are alot of sets out there.

6th grade. 25 students. Six fucking Josh's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom