Got my shuffletech today (1 Viewer)

You can use bridge, it is louder and it will jam more, you can fix it just using your finger 95% of the time

@Rooster410 - don't panic, there is a switch on the bottom of the unit, it allows you to put the cards out from the top or bottom.

Try switching it, it could be that the cards are set to the bottom. Reset holding 3 and 7 and then push down the middle. Change the switch and push 3.
I’ll give it a try again but the cards aren’t getting stuck in the bottom. They just sit in the side rollers and nothing happens. The rollers that should bring them back together don’t seem to work. See below.

1699732243352.jpeg

I’ll give it a try again but the cards aren’t getting stuck in the bottom. They just sit in the side rollers and nothing happens. The rollers that should bring them back together don’t seem to work. See below.

View attachment 1223260
I'm not miss understanding what you are saying, I understand that the cards are not moving, and I can't logically explain why what I'm saying has worked. I can only explain that I have observed some weirdness with where the cards are slated to end up at after the shuffle.

So open the tray on the bottom of the unit, make sure there are no cards in the tray, then pull the cards out of the unit, reset it, and then power cycle the unit. Once it comes back up, change the position of the switch on the bottom of the unit, make sure the tray is inserted, then put a deck into the unit and push 3.

I'm not miss understanding what you are saying, I understand that the cards are not moving, and I can't logically explain why what I'm saying has worked. I can only explain that I have observed some weirdness with where the cards are slated to end up at after the shuffle.

So open the tray on the bottom of the unit, make sure there are no cards in the tray, then pull the cards out of the unit, reset it, and then power cycle the unit. Once it comes back up, change the position of the switch on the bottom of the unit, make sure the tray is inserted, then put a deck into the unit and push 3.
Thanks, I appreciate the tips! Will report back

View attachment 1223260
This is exactly what mine was doing. Try flipping the switch to change the mode before you do the reset.

New shuffler came today and is working perfectly!!! Big shout out to Chip at Shuffletech for making things right.

What cards did you use? I just bought some copag poker jumbos. These should work better than the bridge and faded spades I tried

What cards did you use? I just bought some copag poker jumbos. These should work better than the bridge and faded spades I tried
Pretty sure they're the cards that ship with the machine. Those are the only ones that we have run through it so far.

I'm guessing that someone has done a post of their deck test results on a ST-1000? If not, that sounds like it would be useful.

I used the copag poker jumbo cards that came with it and no jams so far after 2 nights of usage. Have also tried regular poker sized cards a couple times over 5 minutes and they worked great too. I think I know someone that has used Faded Spade. Some jams but still worked.

Has anyone ran Faded Spade cards through their Shuffletech? Wonder how they handle in the machine.
They definitely jam more than Copags. With that said I've gone all night without it jamming running faded spade, most jams will auto correct. Very rarely have I had to open it up and fix it by hand.

Has anyone ran Faded Spade cards through their Shuffletech? Wonder how they handle in the machine.

They definitely jam more than Copags. With that said I've gone all night without it jamming running faded spade, most jams will auto correct. Very rarely have I had to open it up and fix it by hand.
The manufacturer lists a particular Copaq card to use. I know a guy that runs 2 games a week on a shuffletech and Faded Spade, it jams constantly, at least twice an orbit.

The manufacturer lists a particular Copaq card to use. I know a guy that runs 2 games a week on a shuffletech and Faded Spade, it jams constantly, at least twice an orbit.
I think poker size and 100% plastic is the recommendation. Copags are thin and slippery which run smoother through the machine. Bridge size will jam more because of the extra play inside the trays.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom