Good'Nuf (Custom CPC CSQ) (2 Viewers)

@raynmanas when you get a free minute, would you mind posting all the base/spot colors? That would be a very helpful reference for future CPC owners who are interested to see how certain colors look together.

I spy a couple of cash $5 error chips, see if anyone else can spot them!

ha, I hadn't even noticed but now that you say it i found one in the pics. guess I will be obsessively inspecting every chip during Red Zone today.

I also wonder if they were separated out. I got a full rack of assorted extras, and I intermingled a few before I realized some of them were errors...though all I noticed were off-center inlays or small extra spots of colors that aren't supposed to be there. Some of the off-center inlays on the extras are doozies.

These are very well done. I especially like the 5’s. Did you model them after the Aurora Star 5, because that’s what it reminds me of.

a few of the chips were at least partially inspired by other chips, and yes the $5 was inspired by the AS $5. I just love the way that combination of colors looks in a stack.

Last edited:
I am going to bury this in the middle of the thread for whoever is still paying attention...

I have 10 full sample sets available. The set will include one of every chip (unoiled with fresh factory dust) and a dealer button, at my cost plus shipping. So $32 per set plus $8.30 for a SFRB for CONUS = $40.30 shipped for the set. CONUS is preferred if possible because I can get them ready completely at home and just drop them off at the PO without filling out customs paperwork, but I will ship internationally at actual cost - you just might have to wait a little longer for me to get them out.

First come, first serve. Please call dibs in this thread and send me a PM.

1. @BarrieJ3 (already inquired so he has dibs if he wants one)
2. @GianThaMan

20200913_163132.jpg

Last edited:
sorry, sample sets are all spoken for - i just can't edit that post anymore.

Last edited:
Hey! That makes my sample set outdated and obsolete! :eek:

20211118_234733.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom