Gone... but not forgotten? (1 Viewer)

Hey man I just sit back n laugh at all you fools thinking Sports is real and not 100% scripted the fact that people can watch that Bills vs Chiefs game n believe its real is just laughable brainwashed people

Can you remind us what the numbers say for who is going to win the super bowl? Or do you have to wait for it to happen first before making all the number work? Lol

Or what if the powers that be got wind that you and your buddies cracked the code?!?! Maybe they changed it?

Can you remind us what the numbers say for who is going to win the super bowl? Or do you have to wait for it to happen first before making all the number work? Lol

Or what if the powers that be got wind that you and your buddies cracked the code?!?! Maybe they changed it?
if you wanna know about it PM me dont need anyone getting mad over posts

Last edited:

Screenshot_20220125-211206.png

There is numbers and narratives for alot of teams but for sure keep thinking its real lol thats the funny part

I ran the numbers, looks like Elon Musk paid him off to quit talking about his financial success secrets. Gave him a signing bonus and hired him to be his new communications director. He also arranged for a bride and so Matthew is also now married with three small children as well, one of whom will grow up to be the governer of CalifOregon, a new state that will be formed in 2026.
That’s all I can tell so far from his made up username, using numerology.

There is numbers and narratives for alot of teams but for sure keep thinking its real lol thats the funny part

That’s the great thing about your silly numbers game; you can add them together, drop zeros, multiple, divide or rearrange them, to fit ANY narrative!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom