Gone... but not forgotten? (1 Viewer)

LotsOfChips

Flush
Reaction score
I’ve inquired and the username search is the best way to see if a user is banned. No way to tell if it’s temp or perm, and eventually inactive users become unsearchable too. That’s all I know!

Well see. Today is 01/27/2022.

Let's break that down a bit..... 1 x 27 is 27. Add that to 2022 and it's 2049. 2049 was the year of the blade runner sequel.....

*27 minutes later*...

....And that's why I fucking hate American idol.....

Wow, and that link doesn't work now. Erased...from existence!

Did @MatthewTreeTree get punted from PCF?
hope not.. he was about to reveal the answers to all the questions no one was asking ;)
if you see a new user named @matthieushrubshrub sign up... be suspicious.. very suspicious.. :cautious:

sad really... it's one thing not to trust in those that don't have your best interest in mind; it's another thing to be in a place where you trust no one, everyone is out to get you and you are lost in a world of misinformation

The post is the dude's avatar if anyone is curious as to whether they made the wall of shame
my-part-im-doing-my-part.gif

Did @MatthewTreeTree get punted from PCF? His username is no longer searchable. If you click on his username from any existing posts, it shows his last activity as Tuesday January 18, shortly after he flamed out with an epic post listing those members who are "killing" PCF (https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/i-just-made-the-best-chips-ever.84077/page-2#post-1740789)

Not that I miss his unique perspective, just curious what happened...
oh no. what a tragedy....

I will hold a candlelight vigil in their honor.

Not sure how I made the list, but, whatever. Wheeee, I’m a bad guy now.
(Or still am to some people)

Apparently we're bad guys together lol. Any idea what we did for this label.

I hear the chicks like the bad guys?

You hooligans ran him off. Now where am I supposed to get my sports betting and conspiracy theories all wrapped into frequent unintelligible ranting posts.

Tried to read the thread. All I saw was a bunch of ignored content...

/Are you really ignoring someone unless you point out to others that you are ignoring someone?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom