Gone... but not forgotten? (1 Viewer)

I don't know what's going on. That's not uncommon.
just a joke

MTT wrote a list of names (you were on it) then said to Tommy:
"These are the people who are killing your website. Do with that what you will. Tommy
Just because some offer services, doesn’t mean you should let them fly under the radar."

Kyle said referring to the list:
I mean I don’t disagree on a few, but he also listed some of the best, nicest and most generous members on here :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

He didn't point you out, I just made an ironic joke (because I think it is obvious to most that you are the opposite of a bad guy ruining the site):
hey.. just because @detroitdad uses most of the site's bandwidth with his post count, doesn't make him a bad guy..

just a joke

MTT wrote a list of names (you were on it) then said to Tommy:
"These are the people who are killing your website. Do with that what you will. Tommy
Just because some offer services, doesn’t mean you should let them fly under the radar."

Kyle said referring to the list:

He didn't point you out, I just made an ironic joke (because I think it is obvious to most that you are the opposite of a bad guy ruining the site):

I knew you were joking lol. I didn't know anything about the list. I wish he was still around. I'm curious what his perceptions of why I'm bad for the site? Other than him being batshit crazy

I can't read it. I don't have any interest in joining the politics forum.
smart man
The Politics forum is only partially politics. It’s also where a lot of the unadulterated craziness and drama lands. You dont know what you are missing out on ;)
There is plenty of it outside the politics forum... do a quick search for the term NAGB :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

though I will say you'll need to join the politics forum if you want to see who is winning the internet ;)

I knew you were joking lol. I didn't know anything about the list. I wish he was still around. I'm curious what his perceptions of why I'm bad for the site? Other than him being batshit crazy
he actually made the list of names post his avatar, so if you click his name you'll see it.

I'm curious what his perceptions of why I'm bad for the site?
Such an odd mix/list of names. Without context, just how are the people listed "killing this site"? :wtf:
not going to join politics forum to figure it out....
I'll admit, I'm curious as well.

The answers to all of these questions and more will be revealed in the upcoming book:

"How curiosity killed Schrödinger's cat... which never existed in the first place, or did it?!?"

Honestly I'm a little insulted I didn't make the list after my posts in that thread.
Try using the word dickhead in a sentence next time, then direct it towards said person when it applies. You have to be precise, you can't come right out of the gate just firing dickheads around all willy nilly. Practice and patience, you'll get there :)

There's always next year, amirite? :cautious:
maths doesn't check out

*edited for clarity.. the following is a joke about using random numbers to make an invalid point

this old blog post proves it... he makes some good points.. I just don't know what they are :wtf:

New York sports coaches and why everything in New York connects to 39/111

I've had this post done for a while and didn't want it to go to waste so putting it out before my next post.

Pretty much all New York coaches connect to the number 39.

New York was founded on a date with 39 numerology:

The Bills coach is Sean McDermott:

Look what date McDermott was hired, he was hired on 1/11:

The Buffalo Sabres coach is Phil Housley, who shares a birthday with Aaron Boone, another coincidence I'm sure.

Again this is not complicated and I'm not using 50 ciphers or connecting it to the first full moon in 1772 to make my point. New York is all about 39, I mean look at all these coaches connected to 39 in New York. The only teams that didn't make the list are the Islanders/Nets/Mets (So 9/12 teams in NY connect to 39 what are the odds of that in a non orchestrated way?)

The Housley - Boone connection blew my mind.
why would two grown men share a birthday when they can both afford their own party... I mean think about it!

Last edited:
maths doesn't check out

this old blog post proves it... he makes some good points.. I just don't know what they are :wtf:

I've had this post done for a while and didn't want it to go to waste so putting it out before my next post.

The Buffalo Sabres coach is Phil Housley, who shares a birthday with Aaron Boone, another coincidence I'm sure.

Again this is not complicated and I'm not using 50 ciphers or connecting it to the first full moon in 1772 to make my point. New York is all about 39, I mean look at all these coaches connected to 39 in New York. The only teams that didn't make the list are the Islanders/Nets/Mets (So 9/12 teams in NY connect to 39 what are the odds of that in a non orchestrated way?)

why would two grown men share a birthday when they can both afford their own party... I mean think about it!
I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or sincere. Let’s hope it’s the former, otherwise the secret number conspiracy fan club just got a bit larger..,

maths doesn't check out

I mean, facts are facts. I have no rebuttal, except the Sabres coach is Don Granato
:unsure:

I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or sincere. Let’s hope it’s the former, otherwise the secret number conspiracy fan club just got a bit larger..,
lol, I take it you haven't seen any of my other posts on this forum ;)

No just goofin' (per usual)

I do think real math can be a useful tool to Help predict certain things (e.g. the weather forecast).. but that is science

I truly don't get how anyone puts faith in any of the other nonsense, especially when they don't understand it themselves

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom