Gone But Not Forgotten Poker Chips Sets (Now with photos of over 200 Sets!) (6 Viewers)

The Noah & Dave's chips are up in post 151 above.

You might also be thinking of Thor's Max's Haus set (link), but I don't know if he ever had them made (searching on my phone is a PITA).
Max's Haus is the one I thought he meant. I love the artwork. Would love to see shots of the chips on the custom felt.

image.jpeg
Anybody post Whippoker TRK Red Room?

I think this thread has exceeded everyone's expectations. As you can see from the title edit I just made, we're over 100 sets now - 126 to be inexact by my gorilla math.

This is truly a huge accomplishment for the community to catalog all these sets for people who never had an opportunity to see them or somehow missed them during their unveiling. Tons of threads get overlooked on these boards by virtue of timing, poor title drafting, or just sheer bad luck, but it is truly tragic for a custom set to be lost in the sands of time. Hopefully we've resurrected a few and hopefully there are a few more to come!

I've thanked him before, but it's obvious reading through the thread that @toad94 has nearly single-handedly carried the weight here. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say I am deeply grateful for his dedication to filling his hard drive with these great images and that he's taken the time to share them here.

Last edited:
@jbutler @toad94 many thanks to you both for creating an epic thread. Some really sweet sets I haven't seen in years, and I think at least 3 I didn't know existed! Just when I think we're winding down, this thread gets bumped with epic pr0n. (y) :thumbsup:

And thanks to Jbutler for the index--that's a big help.

Speaking of the index, if anyone has an ungodly amount of time on their hands or has the best memory ever, I'd love to be able to note who designed each of the sets in the index in the OP.

I know very few for certain.

pretty sure Old Orchard set was designed by machinelf.

They aren't yet in the index, but those ASM hourglass Copperhead Card Rooms I put up in post #101 were the creation of unvmyset and mizchaud in 2008.

His write-up is on CT, along with many pix, at http://www.chiptalk.net/forum/threads/asm-copperhead-card-room.60993/

Thanks, Larry. I'll add them. I wasn't clear from your last post whether they were yours and also wasn't sure how closely to try to hew to the original purpose of the thread (i.e., only sets by members who are inactive here). I'll update the index.

Manity's (2006) "Weaver & Son Champagne Poker Room"

24wbsk6.jpg

dndnwl.jpg

2e5nqf6.jpg

2a7c4n8.jpg

n1496a.jpg

221b1s.jpg

2l91sat.jpg

2h3v2pu.jpg

if63xy.jpg

r2uxc8.jpg

242fsye.jpg

1q3gid.jpg

2rrxhzd.jpg

10z4rvb.jpg

vpe2c6.jpg

hrfomt.jpg

2jlsx.jpg

de4ky0.jpg

2w4g1sx.jpg

mbid7t.jpg

iyziq0.jpg

Just wanted to quote these specifically as my top favorite of all the sets that "new to me". Seeing these for the first time is unbelievable. True classics.

Just wanted to quote these specifically as my top favorite of all the sets that "new to me". Seeing these for the first time is unbelievable. True classics.

Pretty sure not my relatives. More beer than champagne. :LOL: :laugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom