GOCC Bounty Plaque Group Buy - updated (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this the only chance to get these
The chance to get these is right now. In fact...

I finally heard back from GOCC! The artwork fee is still $75 (for the horizontal layout). At the moment we have 355 plaques spoken for, so $75 into 355 is $0.21 cents. The plaque is $2.99, so a total of $3.20 per plaque.

I'll cover shipping from GOCC to me. Shipping from me to you will most likely be in a small flat-rate USPS box. International shipping will be actual shipping. If there's a decrease in the quantity ordered I'll cover the overage. If there's an increase in the order I'll apply the few dollars that might amount to (in the artwork fee adjustment) to the shipping from GOCC.

I'll finalize artwork for the labels and get the files over to @Gear as soon as I can. Chris, thank you for offering the labels for these!

Since there have been a few things finalized after the initial offering I'd like everyone who already posted quantities to please confirm their order. Please post with your final tally by Sunday night.

If anyone else who is not already listed below would like to order, please post your quantity in this thread by Sunday night.

If this sounds good to everybody, I'll place the order on Monday.

Once I get an order number or confirmation from GOCC that the order is in, I'll post payment info.

Thanks everyone!

@carbon63
@Justin Olson
@phaze12
@RowdyRawhide
@stevea
@DJ_Fett
@Vince Bustillo
@pinballhead
@Sparty
@Steamtrain
@B.C.
@BigChief
@p5woody
@SatSuJin
@pokerpig
@Pip17
@Darthhoodie

Could you make a number set with the suits on the corner like the bounty and number in the middle...
If I got a set of spades, I'd feel like I'm missing out on the others.

Could you make a number set with the suits on the corner like the bounty and number in the middle...
You can make anything, at $75 a pop for each different image produced. Doesn't sound cost effective to me, unless the image changes are all contained within the re-label area.

Please put me down for an order of 20 plaques, please.

Mark, the stock 'Bounty' image will be printed, correct? With option labels from @Gear to convert one side to seating plaques?

@Gear -- Chris, will these be laminated labels, and do you have a ballpark price on a set of 10 labels?

You can make anything, at $75 a pop for each different image produced. Doesn't sound cost effective to me, unless the image changes are all contained within the re-label area.
I think they mean a set of non-suited images for Gear to make labels from. ;)

Please put me down for an order of 20 plaques, please.

Mark, the stock 'Bounty' image will be printed, correct? With option labels from @Gear to convert one side to seating plaques?

@Gear -- Chris, will these be laminated labels, and do you have a ballpark price on a set of 10 labels?
Yes, "Bounty" will be on both sides from GOCC.

Is this what you had in mind?
(I'll fix the boxy shadow behind the number, of course.)

all suits.png

Last edited:
Before committing to order I would just like to ask if it’s too much of a hassle for @toad94 to co-ship @Gear labels for international shipments?

@Gear how much will the cost be to make a customized front label? Was thinking about having a logo instead of bounty since we will use these for rebuys sometimes. And then seating label (with suits in the corner) on the back.

Before committing to order I would just like to ask if it’s too much of a hassle for @toad94 to co-ship @Gear labels for international shipments?
@toad94 Mark, I'm willing to take receipt of international orders and combine with @Gear labels (once they arrive to me) for non-US members who are ordering both. Unless you want to do it, of course (it would be cheaper for them to have the labels mailed to you).

Whatever is easiest for Chris and least expensive for everyone works for me. I'm happy to do it, but I'd love to have your help on standby. Thanks for the assist!

@toad94 Mark, I'm willing to take receipt of international orders and combine with @Gear labels (once they arrive to me) for non-US members who are ordering both. Unless you want to do it, of course (it would be cheaper for them to have the labels mailed to you).
I would appreciate that a lot, thanks @BGinGA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom