GOCC Bounty Plaque Group Buy - updated (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the list of plaques. We cleared the minimum and then some. :tup:

As soon as I hear back from pip17 and zqar21 I'll place the order. Thanks!

bounty-plaques.jpg

Here's the list of plaques. We cleared the minimum and then some. :tup:

As soon as I hear back from pip17 and zqar21 I'll place the order. Thanks!

View attachment 263062
Sorry for the holdup, but I need to know if it’s possible to get custom front labels and what the cost will be from @Gear before deciding on a purchase. But if I don’t hear from him when you are going to place the order, I guess I’ll have to sit out on this one :(

Labels are definitely possible. Cost is the only unknown (but if chip labels are 15c each, I'd guess these (at roughly 3x the size) will be around 50c -- but it's just a guess. Hey Chris!! @Gear

Labels are definitely possible. Cost is the only unknown (but if chip labels are 15c each, I'd guess these (at roughly 3x the size) will be around 50c -- but it's just a guess.

Good guess, pretty much exactly what I was thinking. (Seriously.)

A set of 10 seating labels using Mark's excellent artwork will be 5.00 USD, then. (Please note that is ONE set of 10 labels, i.e. if you want to label both sides of 10 plaques, you will need TWO sets of labels.)

Looks like seven options available?
* Spades (black)
* Hearts (red)
* Diamonds (red)
* Diamonds (blue)
* Clubs (black)
* Clubs (green)
* All suits

No mixing and matching between sets, please.

Whatever is easiest for Chris and least expensive for everyone works for me. I'm happy to do it, but I'd love to have your help on standby. Thanks f

Sounds like I should ship all the labels to one person (i.e. toad94 or BGinGA) so they can be re-shipped along with the plaques. Lower shipping cost for everyone.

I will need a sample plaque for sizing, before I can ship anything in good conscience. Also, what's the lead time for the plaques, once ordered?

Another question -- what is the finish like on these? I suppose what I'm really asking is what laminate finish would be most appropriate? I'm thinking 'matte' (slight texture) or 'textured' (more texture.)

IMPORTANT: Please do not send me any PMs to order these labels yet until we have the details worked out for shipping, etc. Once we're ready to go, I will post here again to list the information I'm going to need from each of you, payment instructions, etc.

@Gear how much will the cost be to make a customized front label? Was thinking about having a logo instead of bounty since we will use these for rebuys sometimes. And then seating label (with suits in the corner) on the back.

Depends on the artwork. If you supply it and it's basically ready-to-print, minimal to no charge. If you need me to design/produce something, please refer to this FAQ thread in my sub-forum.

Depends on the artwork. If you supply it and it's basically ready-to-print, minimal to no charge. If you need me to design/produce something, please refer to this FAQ thread in my sub-forum.

For the front label I have a ready made black colored rectangular shaped logo with transparent background (vector). I need your help to place the logo on the background provided by @toad94 below (without any ornaments or other details, just logo on the background image).

...or here's a 600dpi blank version to make your own:

View attachment 252593

And for the back label, the "all suits" option I suppose is the version below with 4 different colors (black, red, blue and green) seat 1-10 if I order 40 pcs, as @BGinGA asked about, correct?

Is this what you had in mind?
(I'll fix the boxy shadow behind the number, of course.)

View attachment 261417

I like the cleaner (and better matched) look of these. :tup:

Mark, can you please also create black, blue, and green versions of this artwork and forward the files to @Gear?

So I would like the total cost for 40 seating chips with front and back labels (80 labels total) + extra cost for front label logo placement. Thanks :)

Looks like seven options available?
* Spades (black)
* Hearts (red)
* Diamonds (red)
* Diamonds (blue)
* Clubs (black)
* Clubs (green)
* All suits

Actually, there will be three more. Dave asked if I could do the "all suits" but in the four-color deck colors. So three more colors coming...

Mark, can you please also create black, blue, and green versions of this artwork and forward the files to @Gear?

Maybe just a line in the bottom for 6 and 9 would be sufficient?

No need for the 6 to be underlined. If only six plaques in play, it's clearly the six. If nine plaques are in play, a six is still a six, and the nine has a line. It's been done professionally like that for years.

Sorry for the continued delay, guys. GOCC said they were working on an invoice but that was early in the week and I haven't heard back. This may take longer than I anticipated. Maybe GOCC got slammed with a big order or something. I'll update when I can. :unsure:

I've emailed for an update from GOCC. No response yet. This is very frustrating.

I'm starting to get worried but I'm not giving up.

Nearly 500 plaques seems like a "worthy" order, or at least an order that would be easy with just one artwork file and one product size... :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom