GOCC Bounty Plaque Group Buy - updated (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up for anyone trying to reach GOCC. I've finally received communication back from my multiple emails. I don't know what has happened to them, but it appears there's been a purchase by a company in Flordia. I have decided not to continue to do business with them, as I don't feel right sending them several thousand dollars as it took them 2 months to finally get back to me. So that's my disclaimer- but here is an active contact in their sales department.

Michelle Emerson, Sales Team
memerson@gameoncc.com
P: (727) 220-4552
Michelle@Gameoncc.com
@toad94 can you use any of this contact info???

Sorry, guys. I think we at least deserve a response, though. I'm going to keep leaving messages until I get a response of some sort. I mean, why go through the trouble of answering a few emails and then just stopping and not responding to emails or voice mails? Is the summer that much busier than the rest of the year that I can't even get a "sorry, too busy, can you wait until fall" type answer?? I'm happy to wait if that's what it takes. Just some answer would be nice.

Damn frustrating.

Well damn.

I got a response from Alison. She didn't address what happened to Melissa or why my emails and phone messages went unanswered, but here's the response:

Good morning Mark,

We don't offer this size/style chip any longer and it'll be another month or month or so before or alternative option is available.

We can circle back with him as soon as the options are available and we have dimensions and pricing available for you!

Alison Carlyle
Account Manager
Game On Chip Co

I thanked her for responding and asked if she would let me know about the alternative when it's available.

Very disappointing. Sorry guys. :(

Thanks, Mark. Looking foward to hearing the next update from GOCC.... probably around Christmas. :confused

This company has some serious issues to work out. Can't tell if it's incompetence, laziness, indifference, or just arrogance, but it sure is fucked up, and in a very big way. Good luck to them, they're gonna need it.

Personally, I would not want to do business with these people - little to no communication and they don't provide a product that you can't get elsewhere. Stick to our forum vendors who give a much better level of communication and service.

Personally, I would not want to do business with these people - little to no communication and they don't provide a product that you can't get elsewhere. Stick to our forum vendors who give a much better level of communication and service.
Agreed, except these specific chips were pretty unique. Guessing the up front cost vs demand would be too high for another vendor to get them in their line up?

Agreed, except these specific chips were pretty unique. Guessing the up front cost vs demand would be too high for another vendor to get them in their line up?
I don't know if anyone has asked other vendors for these types of blanks. MSK does a very similar shape...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom