Giveaway Giveaway to Celebrate My New YouTube Chipping Channel! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jr8719

Full House
Reaction score
Hi all!

To celebrate me finally getting around to starting my new YouTube chipping channel, I've decided to do a giveaway.

Up for grabs is this ASM Nevada Jacks sample set (minus the 50c) in near mint condition; the inlays on the other side of the chips are slightly yellowed and discoloured, that's all.

IMG_20200728_200559.jpg

1. All you have to do to enter is reply to this thread with 'In'.
  2. For a second entry, simply subscribe to the channel and post your YouTube username on here after your 'In'.
  3. For a third entry, just leave a comment on the video after you've subscribed.
Will keep this open for entries for a week, closing entries at 9pm GMT on Thursday, 6th August.

Winner will be picked at random — pob lwc, as we say here in Wales!

Best,

Jack / Mr Chips and a Chair

Last edited:
In. Good luck with the channel!

Subscribed with my full name

Last edited:
Awesome video, but put something on your felt so it doesn't get wet!

In, and I will drop a sub and a comment

That bird farm chip is awesome please do a giveaway of a couple racks of those!! :D

congrats on the new channel and best of luck.

#1 IN!
#2 Seems my YouTube user name is my actual full name, so sending you that in a PM.
#3 Comment left.

3 entries. Thanks!

That bird farm chip is awesome please do a giveaway of a couple racks of those!! :D

congrats on the new channel and best of luck.
Thank you! Haha, a rack of those (cleaned, obvs) would be dreamy!

In! YouTube channel name is the same as here :tup: I’ll support all PCF members with YouTube’s :cool
Hitting that comment section too! Thanks brother! Gonna watch now on the big screen :D

In, subbed, and commented. I'm Matt Davis on there. How tf do you change your youtube username?

Keep it up!

Jack,

Exciting stuff man! I've still got a chip or two to send your way for your kindness!

I'll go and check out the YouTube channel Man!

In.

My username for YouTube is Nav Mittal and I've subscribed and commented on the cool video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom