SOLD Giveaway - Gambling Problem? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Do you know someone with a gambling problem on PCF? PM me there address and I'll do what I can to help. The package will ship from me to them and I'll cover the cost. And I won't reveal who sent it. I'm great at playing dumb.

(The fine print! First five PMs get in and get one free tiny package sent to someone else. Cannot be sent to yourself. What fun would that be. That's it. Nothing more. )

I remember the last time someone in the American Northwest decided to send anonymous random packages to people and I ain't falling for this
Dont You Trust Me GIF by Film Riot

Only if you are sending me new kneecaps after the mafia break mine over my gambling debts.

I really thought Denver was going to beat Atlanta in the American Southwestern Division East Northern
We're gonna get you and that money.....

When I was harvesting $100s, I lost $1,000 because I was like "came to Vegas, let's gamble!"

Losing $1,000 in a few minutes chasing flags ($5,000 chips).

Since then, I quit harvesting because I have problems on the tables. If not, I'm ok.

Before COVID, I hit $300 on a quarter slot machine, then blew it up on $25 machines.

When I was harvesting $100s, I lost $1,000 because I was like "came to Vegas, let's gamble!"

Losing $1,000 in a few minutes chasing flags ($5,000 chips).

Since then, I quit harvesting because I have problems on the tables. If not, I'm ok.

Before COVID, I hit $300 on a quarter slot machine, then blew it up on $25 machines.
I was going to post my run bad during some recent harvesting attempts. Made negative profit, a.k.a. a loss, of around double face value. :cry: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom