SOLD Giveaway: 1000 chip Outlaw Micro Cash Set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darson

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
In celebration of my 1 year anniversary at this madhouse, I'll be giving away this 1000 chip outlaw set. It is the first set I bought and is basically new - some of the 5s saw one game but none of the other chips have been used. The breakdown is as follows:

This is open to all members however I would prefer those newer members who are in need of a cash set. More established members can participate as a proxy for friends they have who need their first cash set also.

I will cover shipping in USA (2x MFRBs) however I will also ship internationally if the winner picks up the difference in shipping cost and take responsibility after they have left my hands (customs fees etc). Note that international shipping may get very expensive so please factor this in before you enter.

Enter by posting in this thread. Entries will be open until midnight CST on 31st May.

The winner will be decided by a knock-out heads up NLHE tournament with each player all in pre-flop. I will seed players by their post count at the start of the tournament (lowest post count is highest seed).

This is my first time doing this so please forgive me in advance if I screw up!

Last edited:
Awesome giveaway, Darson! :tup:

Edit... I never win these flipaments but they're fun to sweat, please count me in. I have a host in my monthly game still using dice chips, these would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
@WedgeRock. This would be a huge upgrade to jim o's cash set
I don’t think so. They are both very comparable decent and serviceable cash sets. I think both are injection molded plastic but easily identifiable and with denominations.
Also very cool of you to do this @Darson and please do not enter me in contest. Will be a great set upgrade for someone!

Wow! I would love to get in on this! Full disclosure, I'm currently making a cash set out of faux clays but these would be an upgrade.

I have a small clay micro set but won't bring it with me to the eagles club I play at. If you count me in I can introduce cash games after the tournament! Thanks so much!

IN for another bud's poker game I play in (dice chips......................). This is amazing, thank you!

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

In for a friend. I would love to replace his dice chips with these!

I do not need another cash set, I just wanted to say AWESOME Gesture to the Community @Darson!!! Very Nice of you!!! Pre-Congrats to the Winner of this Set!!!

I would also like to participate on behalf of my friend who bought @Pesto628 table. Definitely tired of bringing chips to his house. Thank you!
Can’t believe you’re giving away chips that used to be you avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom