Gift Giving (1 Viewer)

GrindstonePoker

Two Pair
Reaction score
Most of the home games I play in outside of my place have only used dice chips. Since getting way too into poker chips I’ve slowly started gifting sets to those friends and family for birthdays, wedding gifts, house warming’s etc…
I can’t afford to drop Paulson or CPC sets on everyone but am satisfied with the CC alternatives and being able to customize the labels for each. It’s become sort of addicting coming up with new ideas. I try to make them have a feel like it could be an actual card room somewhere. I’m to the point where I’m looking for reasons to make more sets and designs for people lol

My latest venture for my brother in law’s birthday
592B5144-D90F-4CA6-87A7-83042D4F0C58.jpeg

Great idea!!!

Where at in MI are you?
West of Grand Rapids but because we no longer seem to have any card rooms I travel a bit when not hosting home games. Mainly Firekeepers but really enjoyed my last visit to MGM and Motorcity, so at some point I want to get back over there.

Nice design!

I'm happy to hear I'm not the only one who is compulsively buying chips for friends just scratch the itch. Currently working on two designs, one for a friends birthday and one for my brother, which I'll probably give for christmas

West of Grand Rapids but because we no longer seem to have any card rooms I travel a bit when not hosting home games. Mainly Firekeepers but really enjoyed my last visit to MGM and Motorcity, so at some point I want to get back over there.

If you are ever in Southern MI, Near AA/Ypsilanti let me know and I can throw a game together for you.

FYI King's Room on Division in Cutlerville is reopening tomorrow. Rumor has it Lori is reopening Westgate on Alpine soon as well.
That’s awesome news, much appreciated. I’ve been trying to find out any information I could about kings but with little success. I have never played at Westgate but a friend of my dads has and I’m looking forward to checking that out at some point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom