Giveaway Get Your BJs here (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit Guys the the 8 person High Card mini tournament members are Drawn, Members will be seeded 1-8 based on their Message/Post count as of tonight. Seeds #1 and #2 as mentioned before will get an extra card in the first round. I will do the tournament seeding soon and will have the high card draw tournament Tomorrow or Thursday. The eight members are @Glacier @natumes @rrobyrrroby @mnebesny @brewdawg @DZPoker @Chipnut @TheB00T

1631668418368.png

Hit Guys the the 8 person High Card mini tournament members are Drawn, Members will be seeded 1-8 based on their Message/Post count as of tonight. Seeds #1 and #2 as mentioned before will get an extra card in the first round. I will do the tournament seeding soon and will have the high card draw tournament Tomorrow or Thursday. The eight members are @Glacier @natumes @rrobyrrroby @mnebesny @brewdawg @DZPoker @Chipnut @TheB00T

View attachment 777474
I seem to be listed as #4 also for some reason

Last edited:
I seem to be listed as #4 also for some reason
Good Catch. For some reason you and @mnebesny got put on the same line and I didn't notice it. I deleted something and it put you on the same line. In fairness you and @brewdawg will Play a Play-IN game to see who will get the 8th Seed. Sorry @brewdawg I decided on the lowest seed and you were it.

The Play-In Game was ran. @brewdawg won with a Kind of Diamonds to the 4 of Diamonds for @AH77. The way my deals are done are the cards are first washed, then shuffled 5 times, and then one cut. The person with the higher post count gets the first card and then the other opponent gets the second card.

IMG_5143.jpg

Hi Guys the Tournament has been ran. Please see the results above. It was a Great Tournament. The First round saw all the higher seeds win despite some of them getting low cards. Round two saw the upset as @natumes slayed the mighty @mnebesny with his go to King. And in the championship @DZPoker almost fulfilled his prophecy, but came up short with a 7 of Clubs while @natumes eked it out with an 8 of clubs. Congrats to @natumes !!!

@natumes please PM me with your shipping info.

Woohoo! Nice to win something after getting crushed in poker this past week! Thanks for the giveaway!

Damn…closest I got to some BJs in a long time!!

Thanks for the fun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom